Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 18 Apr 2022, 13:43 (Ref:4107152)   #26
jesimine
Rookie

jesimine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Entry received from time_seeker:

Rainbow Cars

Driver A-Sutton-100000

Driver B-Lloyd-60000

Jack Sears-Hand-30000

Team-Yazoo-30000

Chassis-Cupra-40000

Engine-Honda-40000

Total - 300000
BITMAIN MINERS
GOLDSHELL MINERS
INNOSILICON MINERS

GOLDSHELL KD BOX MINER IN STOCK PROFIT 11$ DAY

TRUSTED VENDOR APEXTOMINER ORG

https://apextominer.org/en/product/k...l-second-hand/

INNOSILICON A11
PROFIT 100$ DAY

https://apextominer.org/en/product/i...h-second-hand/

WORLD DELIVERY 3-7 DAYS
Old 18 Apr 2022, 21:59 (Ref:4107204)   #27
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My entry:

Hyundai Motorsport powered by Matt K Racing and popularised by TenTenths.com
Driver A: A. Sutton
Driver B: R. Collard
JST: A. Hand
Team: Laser Tools
Chassis: Cupra
Engine: Hyundai
Old 19 Apr 2022, 06:09 (Ref:4107220)   #28
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
My entry:

Hyundai Motorsport powered by Matt K Racing and popularised by TenTenths.com
Driver A: A. Sutton
Driver B: R. Collard
JST: A. Hand
Team: Laser Tools
Chassis: Cupra
Engine: Hyundai
Entry confirmed
Old 19 Apr 2022, 11:02 (Ref:4107244)   #29
Robin Marriott
Veteran

Robin Marriott should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team SOFT
Driver A: Jason Plato - 70k
Driver B: Tom Chilton - 50k
Jack Sears: Bobby Thompson - 50k
Team: Power Maxed Racing - 40k
Chassis: Infiniti - 50k
Engine: Honda - 40k
Total: 300k
Old 19 Apr 2022, 11:29 (Ref:4107250)   #30
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Marriott View Post
Team SOFT
Driver A: Jason Plato - 70k
Driver B: Tom Chilton - 50k
Jack Sears: Bobby Thompson - 50k
Team: Power Maxed Racing - 40k
Chassis: Infiniti - 50k
Engine: Honda - 40k
Total: 300k
Entry confirmed.
Old 19 Apr 2022, 16:52 (Ref:4107296)   #31
richy01908
Rookie

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
richy01908 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My entry please:
Squad Name: Just4Fun Racing
Driver A: Cook 70,000
Driver B: Patterson 20,000
Jack Sears Driver: Hand 30,000
Team: MB 60,000
Chassis: Ford 75,000
Engine: HONDA 40,000
Total: 295,000
Old 19 Apr 2022, 17:51 (Ref:4107303)   #32
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by richy01908 View Post
My entry please:
Squad Name: Just4Fun Racing
Driver A: Cook 70,000
Driver B: Patterson 20,000
Jack Sears Driver: Hand 30,000
Team: MB 60,000
Chassis: Ford 75,000
Engine: HONDA 40,000
Total: 295,000
Entry confirmed
Old 20 Apr 2022, 06:01 (Ref:4107338)   #33
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Goff's withdrawal:

Goff, Autobrite, Cupra and M-Sport selections remain as they were, with no change to the value of any of these elements.
Nobody has picked Goff so far, so no current entries are affected.
There have been picks for Autobrite, Cupra and M-Sport. Entrants are free to amend their selections if they wish, keeping to the same constraints on team selection.
Old 21 Apr 2022, 15:22 (Ref:4107517)   #34
mprmke
Racer

mprmke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Driver 1: Plato £70k
Driver 2: Collard £40k
Jack Sears: Hand £30k
Team: Excelr8 £70k
Chassis: Infiniti £50k
Engine: Honda £40k

Total: £300k
Old 21 Apr 2022, 18:25 (Ref:4107529)   #35
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprmke View Post
Driver 1: Plato £70k
Driver 2: Collard £40k
Jack Sears: Hand £30k
Team: Excelr8 £70k
Chassis: Infiniti £50k
Engine: Honda £40k

Total: £300k
Entry confirmed - do you have a team name?
Old 22 Apr 2022, 13:39 (Ref:4107603)   #36
sjb114
Rookie

United Kingdom
Dorset
sjb114 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi, my entry is:

SJB Racing
Driver A: Rowbottom 65k
Driver B: Gamble 30k
Jack Sears: Hand/PMR2 30k
Team: Excelr8 70k
Chassis: Cupra 40k
Engine: M-Sport 60k
Total: 295k
Old 22 Apr 2022, 13:49 (Ref:4107604)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb114 View Post
Hi, my entry is:

SJB Racing
Driver A: Rowbottom 65k
Driver B: Gamble 30k
Jack Sears: Hand/PMR2 30k
Team: Excelr8 70k
Chassis: Cupra 40k
Engine: M-Sport 60k
Entry confirmed
Old 22 Apr 2022, 13:58 (Ref:4107606)   #38
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
A note of clarification for the scoring this year.

When the list of entries to select from was being confirmed, the make up of teams on the grid was based on information at the time.
Early publicity for the Excelr8 entry was based on - https://www.touringcartimes.com/2022...motors-livery/

'Bristol Street Motors will become title sponsor of two of the four Hyundais being run by EXCELR8 this season, with Ingram and Chilton entered under the Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.com bannner.

The team name for the other two cars, one of which will be driven by Dan Lloyd, has yet to be confirmed.'

Recent published entry lists show all four Excelr8 cars being entered under the same banner, but they were grouped as two separate teams for this competition.
With that in mind - I intend to keep the two pairs as separate entities for the purposes of scoring in this competition, as per the initial list as follows:

Ingram and Chilton will score points for entries listed as Bristol Street - which is currently 'Gazelle - Collective Soul Underground Squad'
Butel and Lloyd will score points for entries listed as Excelr8 - which is currently 'Greem - Team ORMEGURD', 'mprmke - TBC' and 'sjb114 - SJB Racing'.

Hopefully this makes sense?
Old 22 Apr 2022, 18:08 (Ref:4107629)   #39
mprmke
Racer

mprmke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Entry confirmed - do you have a team name?
Thanks

Team MPR
Old 22 Apr 2022, 18:12 (Ref:4107630)   #40
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprmke View Post
Thanks

Team MPR
Old 23 Apr 2022, 10:13 (Ref:4107660)   #41
Jpmck
Rookie

Jpmck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Entry confirmed.
Apologies, I'd like to amend my entry if I can!

Squad Name: Pentagon Racing
Driver A: Thompson 20k
Driver B: Butel 20k
Jack Sears Driver: Gamble 40k
Team: Napa 100k
Chassis: Honda 65k
Engine: BMW 50k

Old 23 Apr 2022, 11:12 (Ref:4107662)   #42
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmck View Post
Apologies, I'd like to amend my entry if I can!

Driver B: Butel 20k
Team: Napa 100k

Updated entry confirmed.
Old 26 Apr 2022, 11:31 (Ref:4108088)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Change to team from Rumchug.
Remove Honda, replace with Hyundai as a chassis.

Updated entry:

Dependable until Careless Team
D1 - Hill - £80,000.00
D2 - Gamble - £30,000.00
JST - Hamilton - £30,000.00
Team - Power Maxed - £40,000.00
Chassis - Hyundai - £67,000.00
Engine - Honda - £40,000.00
Total - £287,000.00
Old 26 Apr 2022, 11:36 (Ref:4108089)   #44
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Change to team from Qstuff.
Out - Crees and Toyota Gazoo.
In - Collard and Halfords.

Updated entry:
NekoZine Associates Racing
D1 - Collard - £34,700.00
D2 - Thompson - £20,000.00
JST - Edwards - £50,000.00
Team - Halfords - £86,000.00
Chassis - Hyundai - £65,000.00
Engine - Hyundai - £40,000.00
Total - £295,700.00
Old 26 Apr 2022, 11:39 (Ref:4108090)   #45
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Change to team from Officedog.
Out - Chilton
In - Taylor-Smith

Updated entry:
Mallard and Duck Sports
D1 - Edwards - £20,000.00
D2 - Taylor-Smith - £43,500.00
JST - Butel - £70,000.00
Team - Apec - £60,000.00
Chassis - Infiniti - £50,000.00
Total - £283,500.00
Old 26 Apr 2022, 11:43 (Ref:4108092)   #46
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
A change to my own entry.
Out - Honda (Chassis)
In - Hyundai

Updated entry:
CCU Racing
D1 - Jelley - £50,000.00
D2 - Collard - £40,000.00
JST - Parfitt Jr - £50,000.00
Team - Laser Tools - £50,000.00
Chassis - Hyundai - £67,000.00
Total - £297,000.00
Old 26 Apr 2022, 11:56 (Ref:4108096)   #47
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
** Rules update **

A 'loophole' has been identified, in that by changing your team you could end up with the same entry at a reduced budget.
For example - if you had Jackson and Rowbottom in your team initially, and swapped them out, you would have £70k and £65k budget freed up.
If you then swapped the same drivers back in, they would only cost £64.9k and £60.1k. You would end up with £10k additional budget.

So - to prevent this, the following update to the rules is applied:
If you swap out a selection during a transfer window, and subsequently swap the same selection back in - the cost to you is the initial price paid, not the updated value.
Old 3 May 2022, 08:22 (Ref:4108737)   #48
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
With the announcement of Will Powell in the second Autobrite car - he can now be selected for your teams.

As a main driver, the initial value will be £40k.
As a Jack Sears entry, the initial value will be £50k.
Old 14 May 2022, 14:37 (Ref:4109892)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
A change has been submitted via PM by Jpmck

Out:
Butel 20k
Napa 100k

In:
Jelley 47.1k
BTC 73k

Updated entry:
Driver B: Jelley 47.1k
Team: Napa BTC 73k

Old 16 May 2022, 11:39 (Ref:4110194)   #50
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
After round two at Brands Hatch, the Fantasy League values have been updated as per the table below.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd2 Values.png