Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26 Mar 2018, 10:38 (Ref:3810873)   #10
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Well having just watched the first qualifying from Melbourne my worst fears are pretty much confirmed. For me it was the first real opportunity to see the 2018 cars in any real detail and there is no doubt in my mind that the halo appendage is absolutely monstrous, what a faux pas by the FIA. That's me done for the season, I have no interest in watching these abortions racing; safe they may be, quick they may be but the F1 cars of today are Frankensteins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Your loss. There's some great racing potential this year, it would be a shame not to see it just because of something as petty as the looks of the car.
i agree with the sentiments behind both of these posts. it is hideous, but on the other hand the halo is not the hill my love for f1 will die on. the sport is more than a crappy bit of problem solving by the fia, but it's understandable that for a lot of people, it's the final straw in a bunch of really dodgy recent technical decisions.

it is possible to continue to value the sport despite a hideous bit of scaffolding.