Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Jan 2021, 02:10 (Ref:4027082)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Probably stupid to say this, but shouldn’t you leave the ads in free. It is income if no one subscribes or there is a high proportion of free only. Free is also, for me at least, a driver to subscribe. I don’t mind paying and it is fine for that to be ads, but if I don’t want them then I chose. The ITV hub model.

I would also make more series in the free, as you suggest, and thing really high profile that is easy peasey to get anyway, albeit in many different places, can be free.

Is it worth having a region selection in case you are a in person type person. What’s on near me this month kind of thing.

Just thoughts. You’ve clearly considered this more than me