Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 29 Apr 2005, 09:17 (Ref:1289968)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
e-mail notifications

e-mail notifications are currently carrying graphic adverts. If you see an advert in topic reply notifications this is normal and not signs of any virus or spyware.
Old 4 May 2005, 00:09 (Ref:1292488)   #2
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Funny you should mention that, because I've recently stopped getting e mail notifications altogether! Coincidence or evil conspiracy?

Am I the only one?

Danica Patrick
Old 4 May 2005, 05:55 (Ref:1292561)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The problem lies with the AOL mail server and not with the Ten-Tenths forum.

AOL have an "agressive" policy regarding e-mail filtering which is currently treating mail from Ten-Tenths as potential spam.

I am taking steps to resolve this with AOL.
Old 4 May 2005, 22:16 (Ref:1293256)   #4
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON

I am taking steps to resolve this with AOL.
Wow, those must have been some steps, as I've already started getting back my e-mail notifications!

Thanks!

Danica Patrick