Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 18 May 2006, 14:14 (Ref:1613509)   #1
Upside Down Bug
Veteran

England
Kent
Upside Down Bug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
More TV coverage of MSA British Rallycross Championship

I've just received an email that confirms that the British Championship will also now be shown on Motors TV UK, so those who have lost Men and Motors can get to see the coverage too.

Round 1 at Lydden and Round 2 at Pembrey will be shown back to back on 24 June from 18:00 through to 19:00.
Old 18 May 2006, 15:05 (Ref:1613544)   #2
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upside Down Bug
I've just received an email that confirms that the British Championship will also now be shown on Motors TV UK, so those who have lost Men and Motors can get to see the coverage too.

Round 1 at Lydden and Round 2 at Pembrey will be shown back to back on 24 June from 18:00 through to 19:00.
I can't get Motors TV uk either (unless it's somewhere on freeview that I haven't found?) My hatred of ITV was ramped up just a little bit more when they pulled Men & Motors from Freeview.

Warning, what follows is a rant and does not necessarily represent the opinions of Ten-Tenths.
(To be honest, it probably doesn't even represent the opinions of the poster when they aren't ranting.)

Not only did they pull Men & Motors but they replaced it with the most vapid and utterly pointless pile of imaginable. Thanks a bundle. Utter, utter

We now return you to our normal ramblings.

I've finished.
Old 18 May 2006, 19:22 (Ref:1613692)   #3
bigted
Veteran

bigted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
no luck in getting a longer programme then?