Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Dec 2018, 15:49 (Ref:3870245)   #14
Graz
Veteran

Ireland
Graz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
essentially it's the autosport show with a bit more motion involved. like i say, that's a personal perspective - a lot of people very much enjoy it, but i'm not a massive fan of watching point to point racing like hillclimbs or rally trackside. the cars are great to look at and like andrewc says, there's a huge range there but personally, not for me.

it's a good event to tick off the list, and essentially a temporary museum for some seriously cool toys. but i'd struggle to do more than one day there, to be honest. personally i wouldn't bother with all four days at the fos, and i'd spend the entrance money on another bike event instead! the bsb at brands will be brilliant, that's a great choice. if you fancy some grass roots bikes as well, the thundersport events are a good day trip, very well run events with a good range of machinery about.
Cheers, thanks for that. We figured one day with the travel etc. wasn't enough, 2 days might have been ideal but then the extra cost to go to 4 days wasn't nuts so we went for it.