Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Jun 2016, 09:24 (Ref:3650872)   #651
chavez
Veteran

Australia
The Basin, Victoria
chavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Maybe a silly question but does the live streaming on the official Le Mans app have commentary?
Old 17 Jun 2016, 10:27 (Ref:3650883)   #652
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez View Post
Maybe a silly question but does the live streaming on the official Le Mans app have commentary?
Yes but it's not very good. It's actually very very poor. Eurosport and RLM are significantly better.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 10:52 (Ref:3650892)   #653
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
I'm gonna mute the live stream and play RLM over the top. It might be slightly out of sync but frankly the official commentary is pretty crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 17 Jun 2016, 10:54 (Ref:3650894)   #654
chavez
Veteran

Australia
The Basin, Victoria
chavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Yes but it's not very good. It's actually very very poor. Eurosport and RLM are significantly better.
Thank you.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 11:09 (Ref:3650898)   #655
HR186S
Rookie

Australia
Australia
HR186S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I'm gonna mute the live stream and play RLM over the top. It might be slightly out of sync but frankly the official commentary is pretty crap.
I found the RLM stream was 30 secs or so ahead. You can pause it though and have it synced up with the pictures if you take the time.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 12:56 (Ref:3650932)   #656
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm going for a slightly awkward setup as I'm not a fan of muting streams and trying to sync RLM. I love RLM (wish they used it on the official stream!), but you lose camera sounds and it isn't as nice.

So I'll have Eurosport on the Xbox One as my primary stream. On the laptop I'll have WEC Stream muted with RLM commentary. When Eurosport goes to ad breaks I'll switch to RLM and then back.

The Eurosport LM24 dedicated stream, is that going. To be natural sound only for the race too? Shame if it is as its ad free.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 13:06 (Ref:3650939)   #657
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RLM has a studio feed here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...iew=502&view=2

which has a timer (session/race time) in the corner so it is easy to sync.

(This also has significantly better audio quality than the audio stream on RLM's website.)

Last edited by deggis; 17 Jun 2016 at 13:12.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 13:08 (Ref:3650940)   #658
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
The Eurosport LM24 dedicated stream, is that going. To be natural sound only for the race too? Shame if it is as its ad free.
In Eurosport Player yes, no comms, no ads. This is best for RLM syncing. I also dislike muting all sounds, takes too much away from the atmosphere and it feels like watching a continous replay or something.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 13:26 (Ref:3650944)   #659
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Deggis, you're a streaming legend. Many thanks.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 15:05 (Ref:3650972)   #660
deggis
Veteran

Finland
For the race: http://tgctv.jimdo.com

Youtube streams, I bet these will be taken down though.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 15:08 (Ref:3650975)   #661
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The ES commentary, as usual, has been hit-and-miss so far, but I really loved the bit in Q3 where Sam tried to do a posh voice after the others insisted for it. Bizarre.
Old 17 Jun 2016, 18:48 (Ref:3651051)   #662
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The final ACO TV distribution set is ready:
http://www.lemans.org/explorer/pdf/c...-mans-2016.pdf

It also confirms the Channel 4 highlights for Saturday 25/6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
Yes, Kirby is there unfortunately.

Along with Martin Haven, Jeremy Shaw, Mark Cole, Sam Hancock, Neville Hay and Christopher Tate.
Not Christopher Tate, but Chris Parsons.

And Damien Faulkner is there (+Liz Halliday periodically)
Old 18 Jun 2016, 09:39 (Ref:3651247)   #663
gtp_rpm
Rookie

gtp_rpm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So, what am I doing wrong? I've used the WEC service several times before, but for some reason I can't select which race/s I want to sign up for. It doesn't seem like that option is there? After entering my details it just keeps repeating the same page...

Any help appreciated.

Edit: Think I've found it thanks to a suggestion on page 42.

Last edited by gtp_rpm; 18 Jun 2016 at 09:44.
Old 18 Jun 2016, 11:08 (Ref:3651285)   #664
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Recapping (other than WEC stream and Eurosport Player):

http://tgctv.jimdo.com

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/SPG5XyXq3pc

Acestreams:

5321c7991342679a57104ef0eca5b9c45ecd0f30 (Eurosport 1 HD, audio track 2 is English)
145a41d6c7b51c350dcdc0f838ada4dca943bf0b (Eurosport 1 SD, audio track 2 is English)

Onboards:

http://www.fordperformance.tv
http://www.audi-motorsport.com/de/en...h_le_mans.html
http://www.porsche.com/international...livestreaming/

RLM studio feed (with on screen clock):

https://www.youtube.com/user/exint2/...&live_view=500
Old 18 Jun 2016, 11:31 (Ref:3651293)   #665
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Ford will stream the actual live timing display from the track like Nissan last year, which means sector times (!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W85q7dj9WmM
Old 18 Jun 2016, 11:35 (Ref:3651295)   #666
kyoung
Racer

United States
kyoung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkyoung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any way to watch the Acestreams with VLC player?
Old 18 Jun 2016, 11:40 (Ref:3651297)   #667
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoung View Post
Any way to watch the Acestreams with VLC player?
It is VLC player basically, just a modified one. But plain VLC can't open those links.

http://acestream.org

Copy the stream ID and Ctrl+V.
Old 18 Jun 2016, 11:42 (Ref:3651300)   #668
Creep89
Veteran

Germany
Herne
Creep89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Ford will stream the actual live timing display from the track like Nissan last year, which means sector times (!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W85q7dj9WmM
Yesssssssss
Old 18 Jun 2016, 11:44 (Ref:3651301)   #669
kyoung
Racer

United States
kyoung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkyoung should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks deggis, found a plugin for VLC
Old 18 Jun 2016, 11:51 (Ref:3651302)   #670
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoung View Post
Thanks deggis, found a plugin for VLC
What plugin?
Old 18 Jun 2016, 12:16 (Ref:3651311)   #671
kyoung
Racer

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
What plugin?
I just installed the player, a lot less hassle, working with your stream link great.

Thanks again.
Old 18 Jun 2016, 12:33 (Ref:3651324)   #672
cokata
Veteran

cokata should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is there a wec stream, or are we stuck with ad fest that is Eurosport.
Old 18 Jun 2016, 12:36 (Ref:3651326)   #673
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokata View Post
Is there a wec stream, or are we stuck with ad fest that is Eurosport.
Check again, the WEC stream should be up now (just got it on the website myself).
Old 18 Jun 2016, 12:38 (Ref:3651330)   #674
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
stream is on the website for me. But the US coverage is currently being preempted by the US Open golf championship which has been rearranged due to rain delays Thursday and Friday.
Old 18 Jun 2016, 12:41 (Ref:3651337)   #675
kyoung
Racer

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
stream is on the website for me. But the US coverage is currently being preempted by the US Open golf championship which has been rearranged due to rain delays Thursday and Friday.
It's on Fox Sport 2