Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10 Jul 2019, 16:25 (Ref:3916883)   #1
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2020 Silly Season

So I have started to see news reports and some discussions in various threads here about 2020 from the perspective of the drivers market and even what power units various teams might use. So I figured... why not kick off this 2020 thread.

Some specific topics that I have seen recently...

* Williams switching to Renault and McLaren switching to Mercedes (probably not likely)
* Max Verstappen's RBR escape clause and his potential move to Mercedes (I assume to replace Bottas?)
* Some talk about Vettel retiring at end of 2019 or more recently... moving back to RBR!!
* Supposed break in relationship between Alonso and McLaren (which both have denied) and now there is talk of Alonso going to RBR!

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/41036...2020-seat.html

Would Honda be OK with Alonso back in a Honda powered car? I believe it was said that Honda stopped Alonso from using Honda power at Indy this year. Do they even have a say in the matter when it comes to RBR driver selection?

Richard