Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 23 Feb 2020, 13:43 (Ref:3959395)   #46
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Yeah Pedrosa could give Michael Owen a run for his money in terms of injury proneness. That’s been the main thing that has prevented him winning the world title he deserved
Old 23 Feb 2020, 20:49 (Ref:3959458)   #47
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B has a real shot at the championship!E.B has a real shot at the championship!E.B has a real shot at the championship!E.B has a real shot at the championship!E.B has a real shot at the championship!
Fabio Quartararo has gone fastest on Day 2 of the Qatar MotoGP test..... In fact three Yamahas in the top 4. (Quartararo, Vinales and Morbidelli with Rossi 9th)
Marc Marquez suffered a big crash.
Although still recovering from off-season shoulder surgery, Marquez was uninjured, according to his team, but the bike was badly damaged.

Quote:
“Today I had a crash at Turn 8 in the change of direction,” explained MM93

“I’m having to use my legs more with my shoulder still recovering and I pushed a bit too much and lost the front and wasn’t able to save it."
Hopefully Repsol Honda have plenty of spares in Qatar!
Old 2 Mar 2020, 09:16 (Ref:3960956)   #48
MCWB
Veteran

MCWB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Hopefully Repsol Honda have plenty of spares in Qatar!
Not to worry about that then! Looks like No Qatar or Thailand, at least for the moment. Looks like round 1 at COTA then, if things don't get worse before then (which is a big if).
Old 2 Mar 2020, 13:26 (Ref:3961017)   #49
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCWB View Post
Not to worry about that then! Looks like No Qatar or Thailand, at least for the moment. Looks like round 1 at COTA then, if things don't get worse before then (which is a big if).
It will. Maybe even scrap the whole season maybe, who knows at this point.
Old 2 Mar 2020, 17:49 (Ref:3961061)   #50
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Moto 2 and Moto 3 classes are still set to race at Qatar.
Old 21 Mar 2020, 08:23 (Ref:3965955)   #51
smithhehehaha
Racer

smithhehehaha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do you think FIM and Dorna should delay all the races until June, like what Formula 1 is doing?
Old 22 Mar 2020, 07:12 (Ref:3966090)   #52
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
most probably will do so .. just waiting for the "dust" to settle.. they can make another announcement at a latter date

Ciao Marco
Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:27 (Ref:3966932)   #53
smithhehehaha
Racer

smithhehehaha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
most probably will do so .. just waiting for the "dust" to settle.. they can make another announcement at a latter date
Finally did it.
Old Yesterday, 19:54 (Ref:3969672)   #54
LW97
Rookie

LW97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Right now it doesn't look good that we will race at all.
Old Yesterday, 21:59 (Ref:3969684)   #55
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW97 View Post
Right now it doesn't look good that we will race at all.
Yes a bit of a bummer, some of my mates had got tickets for the Spanish round in June and booked the flights, I have flights booked for next month and was going to spend a fair bit of time in our place and drive up to the MotoGP and meet up with them. However that's all gone out the window, I've booked 5 flights this year with EasyJet and I have no idea if I will get any money back as I booked them with a debit card, so no comeback like a credit card.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old Yesterday, 22:07 (Ref:3969685)   #56
crmalcolm
Veteran

Ireland
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Yes a bit of a bummer, some of my mates had got tickets for the Spanish round in June and booked the flights, I have flights booked for next month and was going to spend a fair bit of time in our place and drive up to the MotoGP and meet up with them. However that's all gone out the window, I've booked 5 flights this year with EasyJet and I have no idea if I will get any money back as I booked them with a debit card, so no comeback like a credit card.
Gordon, have you looked into the possibility of a 'chargeback'?

Much less guarantee of getting your money back, but is possible in some cases.
Old Today, 06:39 (Ref:3969711)   #57
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Of course there has been talk of double header meetings, but I know some people think while that works fine in WSBK, it just wouldn't quite be MotoGP
Old Today, 12:01 (Ref:3969769)   #58
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Gordon, have you looked into the possibility of a 'chargeback'?

Much less guarantee of getting your money back, but is possible in some cases.
I think that they will only opt to give me the chance to change flights to a later date, however I already have flights booked at later dates anyway Hopefully something will get sorted. At the moment I am lucky that I am in the UK and live in the sticks with no one around me, if I was in Spain I would be very limited what I could do and would probably go "stir crazy" loosing at Scrabble with my other half who worked at a "Posh" Public school for the last 35 years
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !