Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 17 Jul 2000, 12:25 (Ref:23678)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I highly recommend this weekend to anybody with a mild interest in good food, reasonable beer (hundreds of them) and great countryside. Oh and there's some excellent racing as well.

Practicing starts on the Friday 8th September. Racing starts on Saturday. Sunday has the 6 hours.

There's a Top Hat 1 hour race on the Saturday (I think) as well as the British Sports/Saloon Car Challenge. We usually start with a maximum grid.

Anybody going?
Old 17 Jul 2000, 13:30 (Ref:23687)   #2
josvandeperre
Veteran

England
Central London
josvandeperre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spa

Peter - do you have a full idea of the schedule and classes yet ?

I'm supposed to be in the Top Hat race but so far dates are uncertain and maybe if I'm lucky there'll be other pre 65 races

Also at the risk of sounding confused do you know what the six hour race that is there the week after Coys is all about - I'm sure I spoke with someone last weekend who is planning on competing with his Cortina there then

Thanks Jos
Old 17 Jul 2000, 13:47 (Ref:23694)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Spa

Quote:
Originally posted by josvandeperre
Peter - do you have a full idea of the schedule and classes yet ?

I'm supposed to be in the Top Hat race but so far dates are uncertain and maybe if I'm lucky there'll be other pre 65 races

Also at the risk of sounding confused do you know what the six hour race that is there the week after Coys is all about - I'm sure I spoke with someone last weekend who is planning on competing with his Cortina there then

Thanks Jos
Sorry. I never get a full schedule. Just some tickets. Don't know who or what is entered.

There is a one-hour two driver race for mixed classes. Contact Barry Sidery Smith +44 (0) 19323 48466.

Do you mean a six hours race at Spa end July? Not heard of that one.