Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 29 May 2004, 11:31 (Ref:987130)   #1
manicholson
Rookie

manicholson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
getting in and getting out of the circuirt

I'm going this year for the first time and I'm camping at Houx.

Can anyone tell me how quickly I'm likely to be able to clear the circuit on Sunday? And what about getting in on Friday afternoon or evening?
Old 29 May 2004, 15:04 (Ref:987290)   #2
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You will have no problem getting in and out Friday, be careful in the evening as they are quite a few guys in powerful cars how should not be driving.

Sunday will depend on what time you leave, there is not normally a problem however, the later you can leave it the better, by 6pm the roads are normally pretty clear. But do beware as there is often a one way route in place and you may get diverted.
Old 29 May 2004, 15:23 (Ref:987309)   #3
manicholson
Rookie

manicholson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers
Old 29 May 2004, 18:48 (Ref:987474)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree with Nordic, we find that relatively Le Mans is always good to get away from. Although you can queue sometime to get into the circuit.
Old 29 May 2004, 19:00 (Ref:987486)   #5
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
If you leave immediately after the race / about 16.40 you don't have a problem.
just make sure that everything is stacked in your car after you wake up - if you sleep saturdaynight - on sundaymorning.
Old 30 May 2004, 20:20 (Ref:988601)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Getting into the circuit on Friday depends what time you come in; a lot of people will be going in and out for the drivers parade and to attend good restaurants in town, in the late afternoon, and then coming back again.