Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score out of ten do you give the Italian Grand Prix?
10 1 2.08%
9 3 6.25%
8 19 39.58%
7 15 31.25%
6 8 16.67%
5 0 0%
4 1 2.08%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 7 Sep 2014, 07:56 (Ref:3450924)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the race: Italian Grand Prix 2014

What score out of ten do you give the Italian Grand Prix?
Old 7 Sep 2014, 08:20 (Ref:3450928)   #2
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1/10. Rubbish!

Oh wait.

As you were.

Old 7 Sep 2014, 13:40 (Ref:3451006)   #3
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
8. Magnussen was penalised for forcing Bottas off the track but there were several battles between Button and PĂ©rez. Magnussen just got lucky that he scored a points finish.

Woohoo for Massa!
Old 7 Sep 2014, 13:48 (Ref:3451010)   #4
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
7 for me.

Glad they got the DRS right. No need to have it for the duration of all the straights - just stick them half way down them, and we get some fair racing! ie. you're able to defend.

Felt a little robbed by the Ham/Ros battle. Was looking forward to them going wheel to wheel, to be honest.

I made a tongue in cheek remark of 'that's one way to ensure they don't collide - skip the chicane!', and well, it seems it's all caught fire a little bit. I wonder if there's any truth to it...?

Selby
Old 7 Sep 2014, 14:23 (Ref:3451025)   #5
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Great circuit, some great racing with plenty of overtaking throughout the field. Only downside was no real battle for the lead after Hamilton stamped his authority. 8 for me
Old 7 Sep 2014, 15:02 (Ref:3451035)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
An enjoyable race, with a good battle between Button and Perez and great drives from Bottas, Hamilton and Ricciardo. A shame the Ferraris didn't feature, especially Alonso with an unclassified dnf, the first in a while but why Magnussen was penalised beats me. 7
Old 7 Sep 2014, 15:41 (Ref:3451047)   #7
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A very impressive 8 from me. I didn't think that it was going to be that good. Hamilton's little drama at the start did spice things up! Then we had a battle for the lead! Yeah! Then after Hamilton took the lead - I was worried it was going to turn into a snoozefest - but Button and Perez re-enacted Dijion 1979. It was great. Then there was Bottas passing through the field - and top it off Danny Boy taking Perez at the second chicane with a killer move - and then pulling off another one on his own teammate. Two teammate battles in one F1 race. What more can you want from F1?
Old 7 Sep 2014, 16:47 (Ref:3451058)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Button vs Perez was great stuff and as mentioned by Dan, the DRS really added to the race.

7 because errors by 1 and 2 left me a bit disappointed. Really though if this was mid 2000s it would have been an easy 9. Really great season so far and yeah can't ask for much more.
Old 7 Sep 2014, 17:11 (Ref:3451067)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
8 for me. I enjoyed it rather a lot.
Old 7 Sep 2014, 21:46 (Ref:3451118)   #10
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Can't help noticing that one poster has rated the last 3 races as 3, 4, and 1......I do wonder what he/she looks for in a race.........
Old 8 Sep 2014, 04:16 (Ref:3451161)   #11
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8 for me. Some really good performances today.
Old 8 Sep 2014, 17:38 (Ref:3451286)   #12
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
gave it an 8 as a lot going on that was exciting - possibly an underused word for several seasons?
Old 8 Sep 2014, 17:47 (Ref:3451289)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Can't help noticing that one poster has rated the last 3 races as 3, 4, and 1......I do wonder what he/she looks for in a race.........
Perhaps that poster and the '10' poster are the controls.......
Old 9 Sep 2014, 06:26 (Ref:3451401)   #14
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I almost gave it 10 but a Williams didn't win, so 9
Old 9 Sep 2014, 13:43 (Ref:3451513)   #15
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
I never noted that trend but it would appear then that F1 isn't quite up their alley.
Old 9 Sep 2014, 18:19 (Ref:3451602)   #16
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
You do have to wonder. This season has seen some blindingly good races, and the last three have been pretty good.

So 3,41? Methinks that person should just stop watching. They are obviously not getting enjoyment out of it. I tend to not do things that I get no enjoyment from. Like stapling your testicles to a desk. I don't do that, because I would get no enjoyment from it. I find that as a outlook on life, it has never let me down. And I still have two testicles that have never been stapled to a desk. Which is good.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 13 Sep 2014, 06:40 (Ref:3452827)   #17
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
gets a 6 from me
Old 17 Sep 2014, 13:57 (Ref:3454329)   #18
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
7 for me.