Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 15 Feb 2010, 20:43 (Ref:2634002)   #1
bigears
Racer

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
bigears should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Club Arnage's Le Mans 24 Hours archives/updates (Thread now Closed)

I remember sometime ago that the Club Arnage website had some excellent news updates throughout the 24 Hours race from different years.

I recall there was a lot of live updates throughout the 1999 race when I looked at it from last year.

Now it is not there anymore, where is it gone?

Thank you
Old 16 Feb 2010, 16:29 (Ref:2634442)   #2
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't know for sure but I have asked on the club arnage site
Old 16 Feb 2010, 20:19 (Ref:2634585)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
CA is unconnected with Tenths (although I know many 'cross over', so to speak). Best thing is to ask there or see what Nordic comes up with.
Old 1 Mar 2010, 09:07 (Ref:2642502)   #4
bigears
Racer

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
bigears should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Heard nothing from CLub Arnage.

Anything yet?
Old 1 Mar 2010, 19:49 (Ref:2642897)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nothing here, but then I wouldn't really expect to. You could PM Nordic, but it's really a matter you need to take up with the people at CA.
Old 4 Mar 2010, 13:27 (Ref:2644800)   #6
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigears View Post
Heard nothing from CLub Arnage.

Anything yet?
The feature you mention was not on CA last year, and I don't think it ever was. The only 1999 stuff on CA is in their archive HERE.
Radio LM has an archive of hourly updates HERE, but that only goes back to 2007.
Sorry if that sounds unhelpful.
Old 5 Mar 2010, 07:35 (Ref:2645311)   #7
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you follow kpys link (hope the mods dont mind) and go to race history, 1999 is there.

The bit you want is called race updates.
Old 5 Mar 2010, 17:23 (Ref:2645653)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't think we'll mind to this point, but I think that's probably enough on this. If there are any other issues to raise the OP can raise them on the CA board. The link remains but the thread serves no other purpose.