Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 17 Nov 2020, 12:44 (Ref:4017444)   #76
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for doing that, crmalcolm, that's been a hellish complicated year to keep track of and I think you've done us proud.

That is, I think, my best result ever!
Old 18 Nov 2020, 08:32 (Ref:4017608)   #77
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Thanks for doing that, crmalcolm, that's been a hellish complicated year to keep track of and I think you've done us proud.

That is, I think, my best result ever!
IIRC, you started out slowly and built momentum as the championship progressed. Ultimately making a challenge for the overall title as the season drew to a close. If only there had been 30 rounds........

It's been a tricky season - keeping on top of the fluctuating entries, rounds and replacements. I've tried to keep it as clear as possible, although I accept there is surely room for improvement.

Happy to take any suggestions on how the game could/should be amended for future iterations....
Old 18 Nov 2020, 10:00 (Ref:4017621)   #78
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Ah well, that was a nice bit of fun. I always like the preparation beforehand. I always try to make an educated guess with regards to who would be best where. And the fact we only had 27 rounds didn't devalue it

I think we could allow replacements in future. It might make things a little easier, but then we could lose some of the challenge. I am sure others can have their say on whether they agree or disagree with my proposal
Old 18 Nov 2020, 10:45 (Ref:4017630)   #79
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post

I think we could allow replacements in future. It might make things a little easier, but then we could lose some of the challenge. I am sure others can have their say on whether they agree or disagree with my proposal
Definitely something I can consider. Do you mean in a similar way to Fantasy contests, where a 'substitution' is made?
Old 18 Nov 2020, 13:36 (Ref:4017669)   #80
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Highest score wins, I assume. In which case:

Thanks for picking this competition up and running with it.
Old 24 Nov 2020, 20:45 (Ref:4018591)   #81
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Congratulations to Hawkwood for taking the crown.
Valiant efforts from 5five and Greem to pick up 2nd and 3rd.
officedog takes home the wooden spoon.
I love it when a plan comes together

Thanks for running it!
Have to admit, I forgot it was lowest points wins, so I thought I was doing terribly
Old 24 Nov 2020, 21:16 (Ref:4018594)   #82
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Have to admit, I forgot it was lowest points wins, so I thought I was doing terribly