Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Closed Thread

Old 28 Mar 2000, 08:45 (Ref:2088)   #1
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Sorry if this topic is in the wrong place. I know the Powertour series comprises several different categories of motor rcaing as well as saloon cars but I figured most of the people who might be able to help me on this one would be hanging round here. Basically, I'm wondering if anyone has a full results list for the Powertour rcaes. Having finally got the Powertour site to load up, I find that they've only posted the first 3 of each series. To my mind this does the Powertour drivers a great disservice, especially those in lower classes, like the "junior" F3 series or the GTO class of GTs. Does anyone else agree that the organisers of a series really ought to acknowledge the achievements of everyone in the race by posting the full results? Besides, I want to know how John Cleland did in his GT3! Anyone know of anywhere that has the full results listings?
Old 28 Mar 2000, 15:29 (Ref:2089)   #2
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
JC was 5th overall and 2nd in his class.
Old 28 Mar 2000, 15:34 (Ref:2090)   #3
fatbloke
Veteran

fatbloke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maisie:
Does anyone else agree that the organisers of a series really ought to acknowledge the achievements of everyone in the race by posting the full results?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, just maybe, they are busy listening to the many critics of the show ? Then again, probably not
Old 28 Mar 2000, 15:53 (Ref:2091)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was the first PowerTour event so how did it go? Was it four hours of top class motorsport? Or was it Four hours of average entertainment?
Old 28 Mar 2000, 21:46 (Ref:2092)   #5
RIKB
Veteran

RIKB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To continue this conversation please go to the other classes forum.
Closed Thread