Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 7 Sep 2009, 11:43 (Ref:2535812)   #26
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
just some regulation changes, in particular with the front bumping mounting (splittergate) and also the tit for tat protest by triple 8 on HRT

regulations

see part 2
Old 7 Sep 2009, 12:00 (Ref:2535826)   #27
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
just some regulation changes, in particular with the front bumping mounting (splittergate) and also the tit for tat protest by triple 8 on HRT

regulations

see part 2

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 8 Sep 2009, 01:24 (Ref:2536324)   #28
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kelly Racing are racing with a new bonnetscheme

Old 9 Sep 2009, 03:10 (Ref:2536842)   #29
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
This event will be over at around this time next week... and the surprise, to me anyway, is there has been ZERO coverage around for it.

Very strange!
And even less chatter in here!!!!
Old 9 Sep 2009, 07:00 (Ref:2536878)   #30
Falcadore
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Falcadore should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
And even less chatter in here!!!!
Hard to get excited when we have such a contrived Saturday format. It seems deliberately arranged to get an unusual race winner for at least one race.

What else is news... Kelly Racing has a new sponsor sticker, whooppee!

FPR are proud to be blue, handstands for that one.

Where is a preview interview with Ben Collins upon seeing the fabled circuit. Troy Bayliss wondering about how hitting a seagull tipping into turn 1 won't make him hurt anymore. Veteran Euros Thompson and Priaulx, oh this isn't Sandown?

Or Skaife, "I want to feast on blue boy blood", although I supposed his old mate Paul Morris beat him to that line. Better add in a few 'ey Crompo's into that somewhere.

This race is in Holden's backyard, just down the road from Lang Lang. They should pinch a Commie from the factory or from Avis and get it stickered up in Team Vodaphone mock-up colours and park right in front of somewhere rude... FPR's pitbay on Thursday or something.

Can't get a good line from Tander sadly, he'll have to be tame and support Willo's championship tilt, oooh familiar pains from PI 2006 for Garth, that will smart. Heh Leanne will be free-er to talk it up than hubby will.

Courtney might have to back off slightly to help Junior's shot at a high championship finish. Get Frosty and Richo to arc up. And the Kelly brothers, stuff the old bonnet.

And Enforcer! Come on Ingall, borrow the Team Vodafone Avis car and park in front of Stonies and yeah - I can't wait to get me one of those. Poor Stonies, Shane or Alex could say something firey about their chances and the Melbourne print media would go 'who?'

Save us Greg Murphy from boredom! Save us please with a crack at how Ambrose is too scared to come over for the enduros or something. Save us!!!!
Old 9 Sep 2009, 08:25 (Ref:2536923)   #31
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcadore View Post
Hard to get excited when we have such a contrived Saturday format. It seems deliberately arranged to get an unusual race winner for at least one race.

What else is news... Kelly Racing has a new sponsor sticker, whooppee!

FPR are proud to be blue, handstands for that one.

Where is a preview interview with Ben Collins upon seeing the fabled circuit. Troy Bayliss wondering about how hitting a seagull tipping into turn 1 won't make him hurt anymore. Veteran Euros Thompson and Priaulx, oh this isn't Sandown?

Or Skaife, "I want to feast on blue boy blood", although I supposed his old mate Paul Morris beat him to that line. Better add in a few 'ey Crompo's into that somewhere.

This race is in Holden's backyard, just down the road from Lang Lang. They should pinch a Commie from the factory or from Avis and get it stickered up in Team Vodaphone mock-up colours and park right in front of somewhere rude... FPR's pitbay on Thursday or something.

Can't get a good line from Tander sadly, he'll have to be tame and support Willo's championship tilt, oooh familiar pains from PI 2006 for Garth, that will smart. Heh Leanne will be free-er to talk it up than hubby will.

Courtney might have to back off slightly to help Junior's shot at a high championship finish. Get Frosty and Richo to arc up. And the Kelly brothers, stuff the old bonnet.

And Enforcer! Come on Ingall, borrow the Team Vodafone Avis car and park in front of Stonies and yeah - I can't wait to get me one of those. Poor Stonies, Shane or Alex could say something firey about their chances and the Melbourne print media would go 'who?'

Save us Greg Murphy from boredom! Save us please with a crack at how Ambrose is too scared to come over for the enduros or something. Save us!!!!
Classic Falc.
Old 9 Sep 2009, 23:44 (Ref:2537425)   #32
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Monaro vs HRT VE
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 10 Sep 2009, 12:30 (Ref:2537726)   #33
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
linky...

Quote:
Fuel, weather 'key to V8 race outcome'
ROBERT GRANT
September 10, 2009 - 2:54PM
Quote:
The Phillip Island event begins with three practice sessions on Friday.
Quote:
On Saturday there will be separate qualifying sessions and 14-lap races for drivers in each team to determine the grid for Sunday's race.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 11 Sep 2009, 00:11 (Ref:2538108)   #34
Go Harder.
Racer

Australia
Somewhere in the sticks...
Go Harder. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The latest weather forecast and observations HERE. The current outlook for Sunday could make for VERY interesting racing indeed...or a procession of safety cars...
Old 11 Sep 2009, 03:59 (Ref:2538159)   #35
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
looks like Owen Kelly for the first red. Bayliss about 3 to 4 secs off Fiore.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:10 (Ref:2538161)   #36
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Seems FPR is trialling a new way of rip offs:

http://www.v8supercars.com.au/conten...er_of_an_idea/
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:11 (Ref:2538162)   #37
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
P1

There is a HUGE gap between front and rear of field!
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:16 (Ref:2538163)   #38
Average Punter
Veteran

Australia
a drug store in Wagga
Average Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Where's #1/#888 ????
Punters Beer Fest. Indy 02, Clipsal 03, Winton 04, Paperclip 05, Darwin 06, Oran Park 07, Phillip Island 08, Sandown 09, Townsville 10, Symmons 11, Eastern Creek 12, Winton 13. Townsville 14. Paperclip 15, Sandown 16, Symmons 17, PI 18, The Bend 19
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:18 (Ref:2538166)   #39
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Punter View Post
Where's #1/#888 ????
Too cool for school?
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:30 (Ref:2538171)   #40
EBXR8
Veteran

Australia
Australia
EBXR8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Patrizi in 111 the fastest for 2nd pratice *rubbing eyes in disbelif*
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:35 (Ref:2538172)   #41
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fabian set the lap though, Patrizi was a fair way off from what i seen of the times.
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:36 (Ref:2538173)   #42
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBXR8 View Post
Patrizi in 111 the fastest for 2nd pratice *rubbing eyes in disbelif*
Don't panic, set by Fabian earlier in the session!
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:40 (Ref:2538175)   #43
TSR
Veteran

Australia
Sutherland Shire
TSR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
The co drivers are going to make this weekends race a interesting one.
2015 V8Supercar Champion #5 PDA Mark Frosty Winterbottom
To Finish First, First you must Finish
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:52 (Ref:2538178)   #44
anthony81901
Veteran

Australia
Sydney
anthony81901 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The 3rd Tasman car also did not run and HRT #2 failed to complete a lap, anything to be read into this?
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:54 (Ref:2538179)   #45
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
How weird, the P2 times arent up yet
Old 11 Sep 2009, 04:57 (Ref:2538180)   #46
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
P2
Old 11 Sep 2009, 05:05 (Ref:2538184)   #47
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
whats with all the cross entering of drivers? A Davo, Canto, Courtney, Luff, Gaunt, Toddler, B Jones...??
Old 11 Sep 2009, 05:29 (Ref:2538193)   #48
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
HRT and FPR not exactly setting the world on fire
Old 11 Sep 2009, 05:54 (Ref:2538198)   #49
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
Live Timing has Youlden in the car for P1 in that session
Old 11 Sep 2009, 05:55 (Ref:2538199)   #50
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
P3

Now that looks a little more serious!