Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 16 Mar 2022, 01:08 (Ref:4102689)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I believe that is the track motto. That needs to be in Latin on a flag with a burning couch and million empty cans

Possibly also the Field family crest
ha!

I read the FAQ after I’d packed the car. You can’t take wood. Not wood no open fires. I presume in response to this.

Anyway. We are in Georgia. On the way.
Old 16 Mar 2022, 01:09 (Ref:4102690)   #27
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post

That's the spirit!
Trying my best.
Old 16 Mar 2022, 01:26 (Ref:4102691)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is, indeed, a magical place!!
Old 16 Mar 2022, 01:29 (Ref:4102692)   #29
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
ha!

I read the FAQ after I’d packed the car. You can’t take wood. Not wood no open fires. I presume in response to this.

I'm sure half of Florida is on fire already and fire season hasn't really started, so they are encouraging not to burn but maybe if they allowed firewood, they would torch old furniture and the Port-a-loos (see previous post).

Safe travels. Tomorrow might be a wet one!
Old 16 Mar 2022, 02:19 (Ref:4102694)   #30
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It is, indeed, a magical place!!
No firewood needed, couches and portalets burn well
Old 16 Mar 2022, 02:35 (Ref:4102697)   #31
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
ha!

Are you in the Jag????

Sebring is a different place to camp. Flat as can be, full of fire ants, and overall fantastic.

Apparently my cousin runs a liquor store there, no idea on name or location of store. But if you stop by a place ask of Dan is working and if he has a cousin named Joe!
Old 16 Mar 2022, 02:41 (Ref:4102698)   #32
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Old 16 Mar 2022, 02:42 (Ref:4102699)   #33
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Sebring is a different place to camp. Flat as can be, full of fire ants, and overall fantastic.
It's a shithole. Kinda like an old military airfield should be. And it's glorious.
Old 16 Mar 2022, 02:44 (Ref:4102700)   #34
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Are you in the Jag????
Nah, we went modern easy.

We will spend most of Thursday going through all the liquor stores and asking for Dan.

Last edited by Adam43; 16 Mar 2022 at 11:19.
Old 16 Mar 2022, 12:12 (Ref:4102758)   #35
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Nah, we went modern easy.

We will spend most of Thursday going through all the liquor stores and asking for Dan.
It's Florida, that could be ALL day Thursday
Old 18 Mar 2022, 02:55 (Ref:4103026)   #36
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Attached Thumbnails
91E66692-FAD5-405D-BB61-0D20443069F7.jpeg  
Old 18 Mar 2022, 02:55 (Ref:4103027)   #37
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I see that is upside down . Whatever.
Old 18 Mar 2022, 03:43 (Ref:4103030)   #38
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I see that is upside down . Whatever.
Welcome to Sebring.
Old 18 Mar 2022, 04:04 (Ref:4103032)   #39
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
T10?

Are canping you Green Park? Make sure you seek out any party or band concert tomorrow night. It'll be memorable, if not garbage. It'll be garbagably memorable is what I mean...
Old 19 Mar 2022, 23:11 (Ref:4103356)   #40
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Just checking in to make sure you're okay, Adam. Everything good?

Don't forget to make your way to the hairpin at the finish, if you're in that area.
Old 19 Mar 2022, 23:38 (Ref:4103362)   #41
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Wrong thread

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 19 Mar 2022 at 23:45.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 00:26 (Ref:4103377)   #42
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I told you it was beautiful.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:52 (Ref:4103549)   #43
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Sebring is a tough gig!

Brutal heat, no shade, rough ground, hotel 60 mins drive away, zero signage inside, not enough water points, big Qs and big $$ for food.

I mean, I love it, but this is not a trip for the faint hearted!

(Well, unless you have an RV bigger than my house - then you’re all good!)
Old 20 Mar 2022, 18:55 (Ref:4103551)   #44
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Early morning while the locals were still asleep!

No idea why the second one is upside down.
Attached Thumbnails
28D2EB76-A79A-458D-B2F1-625BD0995840.jpeg   7322D00B-EC55-4704-A753-0462A7D272A5.jpeg  
Old 20 Mar 2022, 20:16 (Ref:4103569)   #45
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Just checking in to make sure you're okay, Adam. Everything good?

Don't forget to make your way to the hairpin at the finish, if you're in that area.
I’m alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
Early morning while the locals were still asleep!

No idea why the second one is upside down.
The fish tank and chicken set up was excellent.
Old 20 Mar 2022, 20:58 (Ref:4103575)   #46
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I forgot about the fish tank
Old 21 Mar 2022, 00:48 (Ref:4103614)   #47
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
I’m alive!

The fish tank and chicken set up was excellent.
LaBomba and Dodge City! Now you are talking Sebring. All along that fence to T-10 is an experience, also great spectating. I love the mound there.
Old 21 Mar 2022, 01:07 (Ref:4103615)   #48
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Certainly is. Was a great walk up in the dark on Saturday night. Some very impressive set-ups.
Old 21 Mar 2022, 01:41 (Ref:4103616)   #49
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Fantastic braking zone into 10, and loads of overtaking.

I miss the old days of Judd V-10s there, and Ferrari 355SPs.
Old 21 Mar 2022, 09:26 (Ref:4103632)   #50
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Lots of very tired Sebringites on the red eye from Orlando to London that just landed