Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 7 Aug 2013, 18:48 (Ref:3286999)   #1
FordKaRX
Rookie

Belgium
Belgium
FordKaRX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Belgian regional rallycross championship

Hi guys,

Hopefully I won't bore you with this. But via this thread I'd like to keep you all informed about my championship this year. Competing in the VAS regional belgian rallycross championship. We race at Arendonk and also Maasmechelen (like the BRX and ERC).

I'm competing in the -1600 class with a Ford Ka. First year that I'm driving it so I'm still getting used to it. It was build by my team mate, he's driving one for the fifth year in a row now I think.

The complete build of the car can be seen in my FB album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0476097&type=3

We're having some bad luck with drive shafts that keep breaking, but when all goes well we are able to compete with the top ten and my team mate with the top 6.

Here are the last 2 video's, one of last weekend at Arendonk and the other one from Maasmechelen where I achieved my best ever result.

Maasmechelen, Duivelsberg circuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXcSg-jvYc

Arendonk, Glosso circuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVcoyqorIM

Any others here competing in Rallycross?
Our aim is to move into the Belgian national RX series in about 2 years time, if we find some more sponsors.

Cheers
Tim
Old 8 Aug 2013, 07:41 (Ref:3287199)   #2
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice looking car. There's quite a few of your countrymen posting on here, Kris (can't recall his second name) who is a driver posts under Belgium Blitz on here I think. There's a few British drivers who post as well.
Old 10 Aug 2013, 17:16 (Ref:3288050)   #3
FordKaRX
Rookie

Belgium
Belgium
FordKaRX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks.
And i'll get to know the other guys eventually here over time :-)