Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 6 May 2018, 08:35 (Ref:3820253)   #76
AdrianM
Racer

AdrianM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cal dropping very big hints that he wants the factory Honda ride now.
Old 6 May 2018, 13:29 (Ref:3820343)   #77
MCWB
Veteran

MCWB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
Cal dropping very big hints that he wants the factory Honda ride now.
Dropping very big bikes on the floor too often though.
Old 19 May 2018, 23:21 (Ref:3823466)   #78
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
so the question after Qualy .
will he?
and i'm talking about Zarco .. of course

Ciao Marco
Old 20 May 2018, 00:25 (Ref:3823473)   #79
Phillip Ireland
Rookie

Phillip Ireland should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Certainly a good chance. All the conjecture about Zarco's Tech 3 squad not suffering the same difficulties as the factory team in unravelling the mysteries of the Magneti Marelli ecm is overlooking the skills and knowledge of Guy Coulon the Tech 3 head wrench, with a long history of turning out extremely well-sorted bikes on race day.
To win at Le mans, Zarco will still have to deal with MM93, which seems to be getting ever more difficult....
Old 20 May 2018, 08:56 (Ref:3823512)   #80
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
Zarco on pole, should make for an interesting race
Old 20 May 2018, 14:43 (Ref:3823558)   #81
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!
It was "sods law" that Zarco fell off in his home GP, at least he wasn't "assisted" !
Marquez seems to be unstoppable and love him or hate him he is brilliant once he gets in the lead, Rossi did well but I don't know what to say about Lorenzo as it seems once he gets overtaken he almost "gives up"
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 May 2018, 07:03 (Ref:3823695)   #82
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I don't know what to say about Lorenzo as it seems once he gets overtaken he almost "gives up"
Well, Jorge being beaten soundly by both the satellite Ducatis must make his position at Ducati at best dubious, especially will Miller seemingly in favour at the moment. (Lorenzo currently 30 points behind the next Ducati)
Old 24 May 2018, 08:08 (Ref:3824357)   #83
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Marquez seems to be unstoppable and love him or hate him he is brilliant once he gets in the lead
Some of those slow motion shots of MM93 elbowing the bike upright are just amazing, I remember Colin Edwards rescuing the machine(can't the track/race) but for Marquez it seems it's just a natural reflex action.
Old 24 May 2018, 12:00 (Ref:3824385)   #84
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
Not helped that the others are making it easier for him tbh
Old 24 May 2018, 17:17 (Ref:3824427)   #85
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just watch the rest, thats what I do, cant stand the little sod.

And to be honest as soon as he gets in front and pulls away I just turn off.

The support classes are usually far better to watch anyway.
Old 24 May 2018, 18:37 (Ref:3824447)   #86
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Just watch the rest, thats what I do, cant stand the little sod.

And to be honest as soon as he gets in front and pulls away I just turn off.
Did you think the same when Lorenzo did the same for a few seasons when he was on the Yamaha ?
That's a rather blinkered view of probably one of the few "really" talented riders out there at the moment, also have you ever been to a MotoGP or only watched it on the box ?
Everybody to there own but it not unusual for people to knock the top guys in any sport because they keep winning.
I live in Spain 5/6 months of the year and don't particularly "love" Marquez but you can't ignore him
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 24 May 2018, 20:12 (Ref:3824461)   #87
S griffin
Veteran

Marquez’s attitude irritates me at times, but you can’t deny you are watching a superhuman in action
Old 24 May 2018, 21:45 (Ref:3824469)   #88
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Marquez’s attitude irritates me at times, but you can’t deny you are watching a superhuman in action
Totally agree especially his stupid attitude the other week, why didn't he get some sort of a penalty in the next race ?
Old 25 May 2018, 15:28 (Ref:3824576)   #89
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
To be honest I watch MotoGP to see great, close racing, and yes I felt exactly the same when Lorenzo was winning, more so in fact. Regularly turned off races.

if you want to watch the best guy on the best bike win routinely fair enough.

I have better things to do with my time. Had enough of that with F1 for 15 years
Old 25 May 2018, 20:33 (Ref:3824641)   #90
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Lulu in F1 is incredibly irritating in a number of ways outside of the cockpit but there's no denying the skill is there.