Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Apr 2011, 18:54 (Ref:2868685)   #26
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
Alonso is one of only three drivers who could win the title this year.
I assume that you're automatically discounting Massa?

Also, at the moment, I think that I'd widen the choice to five or six....maybe even more!

Quote:
He's had a very poor start but he will pull it round within the team. Wether he and Ferrari can do enough to win the title, who knows?
It wouldn't surprise me if we see Ferrari have a bendy wing just like Red Bull's in a couple of weeks time.

If you can't beat them..............
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:55 (Ref:2869382)   #27
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
I assume that you're automatically discounting Massa?
I am, and Button and Webber.

If anyone other than Vettel, Hamilton or Alonso win this title i'll eat my hat!
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:36 (Ref:2869395)   #28
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
I am, and Button and Webber.

If anyone other than Vettel, Hamilton or Alonso win this title i'll eat my hat!
I'm not even discounting Schumacher just yet.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:42 (Ref:2869398)   #29
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well you should, he's not worth the full price.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:46 (Ref:2869400)   #30
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Well you should, he's not worth the full price.
Wouldn't even be cheap at half the price.....
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:55 (Ref:2869406)   #31
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
How the mighty have fallen.

Still all to play for though. And with some more 'tyre killing' circuits, like Sepang, coming along in rapid succession, things should stay very.....interesting.
Old 25 Apr 2011, 14:43 (Ref:2869554)   #32
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Obviously Ferrari will get back there and fight for wins and obviously Teflonso will get back there and fight for the WDC, which is all in all a bad thing.

I hope that McLaren can keep up and catch RBR and provide us an exciting season and in the end, hopefully one of the Mac guys will end up with WDC.

If not, then Vettel will blast the rivals and get his second WDC, and we'll face the possibility to have another boring german domination...

Oh no, now we have serious racers in line to beat Vettel, so here's hoping the fight will be hard and fun.