Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 14 Jan 2019, 08:58 (Ref:3876059)   #1
SJWBallistic
Rookie

SJWBallistic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
500cc Formula 3 - Photographs

Good Morning
The 500 Owners Association are in the process of having a major revamp of their website.
We really need a high resolution image of the cars racing in historic racing (not period photos).
The ideal photo would have a large number of cars in it.
Do any of our friendly photographers have anything suitable that we could have permission to use please.

Many thanks in advance of any help.
Stuart Wright
Old 14 Jan 2019, 09:49 (Ref:3876068)   #2
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJWBallistic View Post
Good Morning
The 500 Owners Association are in the process of having a major revamp of their website.
We really need a high resolution image of the cars racing in historic racing (not period photos).
The ideal photo would have a large number of cars in it.
Do any of our friendly photographers have anything suitable that we could have permission to use please.

Many thanks in advance of any help.
Stuart Wright
I have many photos of 500's from Goodwood and Silverstone, and you are welcome to use any you care for. Drop me a pm with an email address and I will send you links to my albums.

I saw these cars in period, Jim Russell, Ivor Bueb, Don Parker etc. There has never been better racing.
Old 14 Jan 2019, 09:59 (Ref:3876069)   #3
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I have many photos of 500's from Goodwood and Silverstone, and you are welcome to use any you care for. Drop me a pm with an email address and I will send you links to my albums.

I saw these cars in period, Jim Russell, Ivor Bueb, Don Parker etc. There has never been better racing.
Saw them at Brands Hatch a couple years back for the first time,one of the drivers got thrown out of his seat at Paddock.They sure are exciting to watch though.
Old 14 Jan 2019, 11:03 (Ref:3876079)   #4
SJWBallistic
Rookie

SJWBallistic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks
Bauble
PM sent