Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 11 Jun 2009, 09:16 (Ref:2479894)   #76
DJJ
Racer

DJJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Estate Details
Insolvency Type Court Liquidation Estate Number 832233
Name Numero Uno Investments Limited Administrative Status Open
Directors / Shareholders WEBBER, Wayne Estimated Completion Date 29-Aug-2009
Prospect of Dividend Likely to be 20 Cents or More in
the Dollar
Statement of Affairs Received Yes
Adjudication Date/Time 01-May-2009 Court Auckland High Court
Court Number CIV-2009-404-2470 Petition Type Application for Liquidation
Petition Type
Started Trading 27-Nov-1995 Ceased Trading 01-May-2009
Reason Given for Liquidation Failure of another business
organisation
Occupation at Adjudication V Supercar Licence Holder
Additional Information
The Official Assignee in the bankruptcy of David John, insolvency file 830365, holds 70% of the shares in this company. In order to
deal with the franchise proceeds, the shareholders decided to liquidate the company and proposed that the Official Assignee be appointed
liquidator. However, because the Official Assignee holds less than 75% of the shares the shareholders could not simply pass a resolution
and had to make application to the court for the Official Assignee to be nominated liquidator. The court granted an interim appointment on
30 April 2009 to safeguard the assets which was followed by a full appointment on 1 May 2009. The insolvency reference number for this
interim appointment is 832185 and has been closed off as all further administration will be dealt with on this file. There are sufficient funds
in this liquidation to pay creditors in full. Creditors are therefore advised to lodge a formal claim with the liquidator no later than 23 June
2009 if they wish to participate in the dividend payment.
Current Financial Position
This financial information needs to be read in conjunction with the rest of the report. It should not be assumed that the final amount available
will be the 'Funds on hand to date' figure stated below. Where applicable, these accounts have been prepared on a GST exclusive basis
Total Receipts $1,232,428.55
Total Payments: $0.00
Balance of Funds on Hand: $1,232,428.55
Summary of Claims
Claim Type Notified Received Admitted
1 Security Interest 1 $150,000.00
2 Unsecured creditor with POD 2 $149,310.12
Total: $299,310.12 $0.00 $0.00
Total Estimated
Claims:
$299,310.12
Summary of Assets
Asset Type OA Estimate Realised to Date
2 Other $1,350,000.00 $1,230,242.76
The information contained in this extract has been compiled from a variety of sources including records assembled by the Official Assignee
in the administration, and in some instances supplied by the bankrupt or former company director. While every effort has been made to
ensure its accuracy the Insolvency and Trustee Service and the Ministry of Economic Development will not be liable for any direct or
indirect loss occasioned by the reliance of any party on the information provided.
Old 11 Jun 2009, 10:02 (Ref:2479923)   #77
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Has this been the precursor to the story that is circulating that Team Kiwi Racing is in receivership?

The "good and well-meaning" lawyers are trying to pull their fees for TKR legal work out of the proceeds of the Numero Uno liquidation. This would seem to be an under-handed tactic that would be frowned upon in ethical legal circles.

Worse still, is the fact that after it all settles, it could be cents in the dollar.

If any of this has happened.....
Old 11 Jun 2009, 10:38 (Ref:2479942)   #78
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Once the Numero Uno thing is finally settled, and the alleged personal debt to the bank cleared, the rest of the entities are still alive arent they?

Any more noise about the SBR case, or indeed whether the Scotts have managed to extract their value from the Falcon?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 11 Jun 2009, 12:51 (Ref:2480035)   #79
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It! View Post
ethical legal circles(
Three words not usually used in the same sentance.
Old 12 Jun 2009, 02:38 (Ref:2480692)   #80
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Three words not usually used in the same sentance.
Could they be the same "ethical legal circle" that have themselves ensconced as personal debenture holders in...

David paul John's Personal Bankruptcy?
Estate No... 830365

5 recieved,unsecured creditors with POD. $1,202.070.00
and 1 "floating debenture holder" $150,000.00
1 notified,unsecured with POD. $32,000.00

Total Estimated Claims...Exceed... $1.384M.

Summary of Assets...
3 Motor Vehicles
2 Other... $25,000.00 Total Assets?

[Please insert DJJs, last four lines disclaimer here, its valid]

I quess if you have a few Companies...maybe a trust or two...
Your legal representatives could be entitled to have an Interest in all of them...if that's the deal. You may think its unethical or dodgy, but its not illegal is it? Its just a way of doing buisness.
Can't blame them for not wanting to "donate" their services can we.
Who would know the financial stability of DJ's entities better than those who helped to set them up. And if it's $150K per company, it's great buisness on their part.

They who have spent many a day defending the great pretender from...False claims,Breaches of Contract,Statutory Demands and so on.
Ford Oz,Paul Radisich,Apparel by Design,Stone Bros,Wellfit,Ford NZ,Bernie Gillon,ANZ/National,Former Staff,Former Landlords along with others...

David Paul John's Personal Bankruptcy is the ONLY interest of the AO,any unpaid accounts due from TKR are of no interest to her.
Other outstanding debts...Unknown in total...unless they all get their claims together and present them to...WHO...TKR?
The Director/Accountant?
Most are unaware of the Evo lutions.
Logically,you can continue to send your accounts to TKR,however I wouldn't expect you will have any more success with being paid than you have experienced so far.
Likewise with Statutory Demands.Scooters "family interests" presented one a while ago,IDL also so im told.I believe they will share the same success as SBR/SBRE,Apparel by design and B Gillon.

GTRM... the ALLEDGED personal debt ?? For the first time in DJ's career so far over here, the BS stopped.
Can't fool everyone ALL the time...Eh.
Recover $380K from a BF racecar less Engine and trans,only been written off twice,What do you think?
Old 17 Jun 2009, 10:05 (Ref:2485091)   #81
DJJ
Racer

Who is the stupid sponsor, gold level this is back to the future stuff.

8th July 2009
TEAM KIWI RACING SIGN NEW SPONSORS
TEAM KIWI ON TRACK FOR EXCITING RETURN TO THE 2009/10 NZ CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
TEAM KIWI REMAIN FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING UP AND COMING KIWI DRIVERS
TEAM KIWI RETURN TO FOUNDING PRINCIPALS
David John has confirmed that Team Kiwi Racing have agreed to terms with a new gold level sponsor to join TKR for the 2009/10 season and beyond.
The teams new sponsor will join a number of TKR's long term sponsors in preparation for Team Kiwi's return to a number of the New Zealand 2009/10 Motorsport Championship Series.
With Team Kiwi returning to the New Zealand Motorsport arena not only will a select group of drivers get the much needed financial support many so desperately need but the decision to focus their attention on the local motorsport arena will allow TKR the opportunity to focus on adding to their New Zealand 2.0ltr Touring Car and NZV8 Touring car titles they have already won.
"TKR have achieved plenty over the last 10 years competing in the Australian V8 Supercar Championship and as the first ever Kiwi based V8 Supercar team to do so no one can ever take that away from all of those who made it possible". said David John
There are currently three Kiwi V8 Supercar drivers that can now run consistently inside the top ten of the Australian V8 Supercar Championship all of whom either got their starts and or financial support from TKR to make it into the big time of V8 Supercars such as Jason Richards, Fabian Coulthard and Shane van Gisbergen.
TKR have also secured two podium finishes with Jason Richards at Canberra and Paul Radisich in China.
Furthermore TKR also put the All Black machine on pole position at Winton with Kiwi Craig Baird behind the wheel, an achievement less than half of the current V8 Supercar field have achieved.
TKR have spent the last ten years providing Kiwi drivers crew and staff the opportunity to experience the international level of V8 Supercar racing and get their starts in what is a very tough championship.
"Returning to the teams founding principals and the NZ Championships where TKR started makes us all that more determined.
"We return to our founding principals of supporting up and coming Kiwi drivers, crew and staff while also giving us the opportunity to add to our New Zealand 2.0ltr Touring Car and NZV8 Touring Car Championships we have already won here in New Zealand". Said David John.
TKR will unveil the teams new gold level sponsor at the teams Black Tie Gala Dinner organised to celebrate TKR's 10th Anniversary, 2009/10 driver line up and the exact Championships TKR will be contesting in the 2009/10 New Zealand Championship season.
Old 17 Jun 2009, 22:58 (Ref:2485582)   #82
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"8th July 2009 "... how have you come across a public announcement from the future?

and why do they still insist on TKR giving Van Giz his "start" in the series when they did it at the will of SBR?
Old 17 Jun 2009, 23:06 (Ref:2485589)   #83
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
promax has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
maybe the new sponsor is a clothing manufacturer t-shirt sales will pay the bills

i'm just wondering how he plans on selling his team to the NZ public this time?

an "all kiwi team taking it to the kiwis" .. won't cut it
Old 18 Jun 2009, 00:15 (Ref:2485609)   #84
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Interesting...I was told early this week DJ plans to reaquire a Supercar REC and go back to the big time.My informant couldn't tell me who would deal with his Hero, either on track or off, never the less he is adamant that DJ is on the rise!
VESA apparently would have no hesitation in renewing its relationship with DJ as they had no "issues "with him per se, It was more the prioriy of getting his personal bankruptcy "annulled", hence he could proceed.

Consequently...The AO was oppointed to take care of the old stuff, Thus freeing DJ to focus on the future...Sounds simple enough...Eh...

I heard a story a week ago of a wannabe racer being given the possibility of TKR sponsorship to aid in a new racing venture.
Indications of other similar "oportunities" being offered also, supplied with the appropriate humour and incredularity.
Certainly "follow your dreams" stuff.

Is the black tie dinner another adventure?

I suppose if there is someone out there who is prepared for the "ride" there is nothing to stop it... is there? more ??
Old 18 Jun 2009, 05:39 (Ref:2485672)   #85
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So David John, who as far I'm aware is still bankrupt.... which as far as I'm aware was due to (long story made short) Team Kiwi Racing being unable to repay several hundred thousand dollars in debt (please correct me if I'm wrong) is planning to relaunch the team.... in not one championship, but multiple....

I must admit, the takes of DJ are better than any TV drama!
Old 18 Jun 2009, 06:04 (Ref:2485679)   #86
davester
Racer

davester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe DJ learnt the "fold one entity" and "begin a new debt free entity" from some old "dick" in Qld? And there's another ex-porsche team who could "share-in" some tips!

DJ is not alone here, just a lot more public due to stretching it out for so long.
Old 18 Jun 2009, 08:05 (Ref:2485741)   #87
DJJ
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
"8th July 2009 "... how have you come across a public announcement from the future?

and why do they still insist on TKR giving Van Giz his "start" in the series when they did it at the will of SBR?
That's is good old DJ for you, can't even get the date right.
Old 18 Jun 2009, 10:08 (Ref:2485811)   #88
DJJ
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli View Post
So David John, who as far I'm aware is still bankrupt.... which as far as I'm aware was due to (long story made short) Team Kiwi Racing being unable to repay several hundred thousand dollars in debt (please correct me if I'm wrong) is planning to relaunch the team.... in not one championship, but multiple....

Correct. DJ has his thing, anyone brought one of those out of the trunk old merchandise? Do you get a gst reciept?

All of DJ's debts need to be cleared before he is clean again. Including the one he had at TKR.

Poor old mike mixed up in all of this.
Old 18 Jun 2009, 10:20 (Ref:2485826)   #89
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli View Post

Yeah still, and you're not wrong...Short story,
Hundreds and Hundreds of thousands of Dollars!

The facts, wilder than fiction, Sooo...
How about this...
2 litre Primera stashed away...Foggys early ride... recieves some attention by sponsors??/followers...Voila... instant race car...pay for drive and you're a racer.
Ex Perkins Holden...sitting at MacElwains Auction house, goes missing and turns up somewhere ready to race...complete with crew and pay drivers.
Ex AU Falcon at Pukekohe...Reappears ready to go... same deal as Holdens crew,

There you have it 3 cars , ready to go on the NZ scene...

AND an old Falcon shadow car ...all stripped up, a relic of the Supercar era, before that bank who didn't understand racings intricacies tried to "take all the mans hard work"
Celebrating... 10 years of NZers generosity...
Bankruptcy... ...its a Qualification, nothing to be worried about.
Follow your dreams...

Easy Eh...?
Now who's got money for lunch?... ...

Dates DJJ ... its the concept "the IP" ... ... [Poor old Mike? ]
Old 19 Jun 2009, 09:55 (Ref:2486487)   #90
DJJ
Racer

Dj has found you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

Old 19 Jun 2009, 10:49 (Ref:2486498)   #91
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Ah Yeah...An enjoyable clip... Of course Ozzy O's a bit more up front when questioned about his style though Eh...and he's been through some serious sh!t...He can be a mad bugger,but he's staunch.
a "TRUE TROOPER"... Backbone beats wishbone...So they say.

I know[off topic]still great to see those in tough occupations still giving it the full treatment, Joe C, Mick J,Eric C,Phil C et al...food for thought,Thanks.
Old 20 Jun 2009, 15:35 (Ref:2487008)   #92
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Black Tie Gala? Gold Level Sponsor?

Huh?

These guys never stop in finding new marks(suckers).

I think he should pay his bills first before taking on nationalwide domination of NZ's national racing categories.
Old 22 Jun 2009, 00:15 (Ref:2487949)   #93
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Agreed...
Where do they think they can enter without coming up against "resistance"?
Considering the history of the owner/employee...
Denials of financial shortcomings ...
Legal challenges...everything from Breaches of Contract to contesting Statutory Demands.
Wouldn't a Bankrupt...Having had one Company Liquidated...Being served further Statutory Demands on another company ...
be wise to... "pull the pin"?

VESA Supercars provided an income on start money of close to $1m NZ per season didn't it? I've read somewhere where the franchise income approached that amount per year...
Surely NZs local scene can't provide anything like that to play with,so why push it?

Fold one entity [cents in the dollar] and begin a new debt free entity?
If thats to be the game ,PLEASE!, take it to Queensland... or Timbucktu...
WE DONT NEED IT HERE!... ....
Old 22 Jun 2009, 22:36 (Ref:2488632)   #94
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.

What a Hoot...
Check out Te Kiwi Rip offs site,you can now purchase your opportunity to be door to door in either the Holden or Ford Ride cars simulating racing on various dates this year...Well thats what it sez.
Not said is...
Osama bin Laden will strap you in and Chemical Ali will be providing refreshments...
Sorry folks, I can't believe this. Rides sold circa September 2007 haven't been presented yet...
Some who purchased their "packages" back then have now considered "the ride" started back then, as every enquiry they have made to DJ as to... when?...has been met with the good old "soon".

For the Hamilton Hot 100 members...Early 2008...

That's a club of 100 who purchased Packages at $1000.00 each, I suggest you give the big guy a call...see if you can "transfer" that purchse to this "new" opportunity.
If there's 100 of you, your "contributions" were $100K ...you should be able to get something for that!
NZV8 and Mini rides also mentioned...

Roll up Roll up...come and take the opportunity to make your money dissappear!
Where does it go to? Nobody knows...
Well...no one whos not talking Sh!#e!
Some enjoy being kissed when they're getting Fu#!ed
Old 22 Jun 2009, 23:38 (Ref:2488650)   #95
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't know why you guys thought he would slip away quietly.

Can't wait to see what he fronts up with next season in NZ. A kiwi funded and run team um er taking on other kiwi funded and run teams in wheel to wheel combat on the tracks of New Zealand.
Old 23 Jun 2009, 07:49 (Ref:2488813)   #96
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It'll be interesting to see how many of the people who have allegedly paid for hotlaps and haven't yet recieved them will get their hotlaps now that the cars will apparently be up and running again.... One would assume that the demand for hotlaps with TKR was higher over the past two years than it is now (and there's definatley more competition in that market now), so DJ could wind up with a situation where he's got more make-goods than he's got customers.

Thinking about it, @ $295 a pop for the Mini it's actually quite a smart way to fund a season (assuming you can get a couple of hundred customers).

Any word on when the 'Gold' level sponsor will be announced?
Old 23 Jun 2009, 09:02 (Ref:2488856)   #97
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Cars apparently up and running ?
Yeah right...The same quality of anouncement as last years ...

"TKR will be purchasing the new sequential transmission" ...
Then DJ proceeded to rent a g/box, the old H patern 6 spd...

Can't let a little thing like FACTS get in the way of a press release, Can we?
He's got way more "make goods" than he can remember...Being a Champion of Denial!...["I didn't know the bankruptcy hearing was on"]...
This is just another "Line" IMHO!

As an "employee" he can say what he likes. It won't change REALITY.
Can you remember Februarys "inconvenience"? To be resolved by the announced "far greater wealth" DJ had available to annul his bankruptcy.
This is just another "fit em up and turn out their pockets" attempt I recon.

For someone who has no passion for racing, you have to wonder...Why does he bother?...Got to be good rea$on$...Eh?

ITM...If you're owed a ride...You're still on it!
Old 23 Jun 2009, 09:40 (Ref:2488876)   #98
DJJ
Racer

Had a laugh as email djohn@ then it has changed to hotlaps@

Who will drive them? Who will fix them? Who has payed for them?

Why wont the fat man sing

Mike you still here set us straight
Old 23 Jun 2009, 11:37 (Ref:2488969)   #99
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Hotlaps @ LMFAO... Gotta try to remember the rules Dave!
Who,Who & Who???... Exactly!
Mike set us Straight?

Not singing, no...Possibly assisting Mike "doin the figurin"...
How many cars were advertised available? Oh yeah...Four.

Remember Jethro an Ellie May?
The gizintas?... now, 1 gizinta 2 twice,
Four gizinta one?...How many times would you like Boss? ?
Who is in charge there?
Are we about to experience a further claim of...
"Unauthorised Computer Use"
Old 23 Jun 2009, 11:42 (Ref:2488977)   #100
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I have absolutely no idea what you are saying opinion8head