Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 1 Jun 2007, 07:32 (Ref:1925948)   #1
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
First time racer, need help

Hey everyone, this is the first time I am going for a racing licence (CAMS) for the national Formula Ford Series (I currently don't own any race licence). I'm wondering what is the best licence to go for and what is in the medical tests?
Old 7 Jun 2007, 04:29 (Ref:1930881)   #2
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Medical test is available via download on the CAMS site. Basically, it use to be the same as a civil aviation test, now they have made it simpler, but the principles appy. They just make sure your body is not destined to wig out during a race, check colour blindness and some very basic motor skills.

The licence ou need is a PC, Probationary Circuit licence, after 5 events you may apply for a NC, National Circuit. This is all explained on the web site under the section Licencing, then the sub section competitors. To enter a national championship you must be off your P’s. So you need to do State level first.