Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 6 Jan 2011, 14:41 (Ref:2811943)   #76
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
bothfeetin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
16 cars were running at the Sepang test days ??? By gosh..lots of them!
Old 10 Jan 2011, 11:11 (Ref:2813613)   #77
Lam Pak
Veteran

Lam Pak has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i do not belive cause afos website no say about this testing. formula bmw is crisis now. no more bmw motorsport never again.
Old 10 Jan 2011, 14:32 (Ref:2813738)   #78
engbmw
Rookie

Brunei
Brunei
engbmw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lam Pak View Post
i do not belive cause afos website no say about this testing. formula bmw is crisis now. no more bmw motorsport never again.
just to update you

E-Rain 3 Cars
Alla Fonte 2 cars
Petronas 4 cars
Meritus 4 Cars
Eurasia 3 cars
IM Racing 2 Cars
Atlantic 1 car

does not sound like Series dead ?
AFOS normally dont Report about private Test Days anyway !
but where was your great Champ Team ? heard that Pekka Saarine run away from them, why ??
Old 10 Jan 2011, 15:08 (Ref:2813753)   #79
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
is the petronas team running those cars still under the mofaz racing banner?
Old 11 Jan 2011, 12:32 (Ref:2814166)   #80
Lam Pak
Veteran

Fish

don't like me somethin's wrong. a driver i met got a test in malaysa for free in meritus team. many tests are given makes ppl confused and not honest.

ppl in this forum loves to throw lyrical jabs at enemies. peka leave to finland. he wasnt wining anymore. champ need winner. byebye. champ dont go fbmw this year.
Old 12 Jan 2011, 07:26 (Ref:2814547)   #81
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
Too bad that Champ will not run anymore....did they sold now all their equipment? And cars? How many people got laid off?
Too bad for Pekka - one of the few Champ guys with initiatives and good brain waves... but then...if there ain't no hay no more - de cow must bite the grass!

Wish you well Pekka! Too bad for Lame Pak..so alone...well I think he is always anyway!
Old 12 Jan 2011, 07:34 (Ref:2814548)   #82
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
Bella...yes I think so - Mofaz is going full out - the manager has now his own/another team...Alla Fonte! Who's now Mofaz manager? Alex was not there - is in GB s I heard. Perhaps Mr. Fauzy is doing it by himself for fun? Heard they want to have a pure Malaysian team - drivers, mechanics, management....so don't even apply there if you are..not Malay I guess!

Boy - this would never fly in the western world - flocked and inundated with law suits! Actually I think it's a cool idea...soon they will know who is better!
Old 12 Jan 2011, 12:46 (Ref:2814658)   #83
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
What's Lam Pak whinging about now?

Good on ya! It's going to be a huge challenge for the boys. Papa Fauzy and his ankle biter six car team will be half of the grid. Do the drivers have names?

It was about time for AFOS to announce the 2011 Formula Pacific series main sponsor. What are they waiting for?
Old 12 Jan 2011, 13:57 (Ref:2814700)   #84
Monkey Head
Veteran

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Monkey Head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
here is press release, which makes LP belive:

http://www.eurointernationalgroup.co...n-in-Asia.html

Last edited by Monkey Head; 12 Jan 2011 at 14:04.
Old 12 Jan 2011, 15:41 (Ref:2814736)   #85
engbmw
Rookie

Brunei
Brunei
Quote:
don't like me somethin's wrong. a driver i met got a test in malaysa for free in meritus team. many tests are given makes ppl confused and not honest.

ppl in this forum loves to throw lyrical jabs at enemies. peka leave to finland. he wasnt wining anymore. champ need winner. byebye. champ dont go fbmw this year.
Pekka is doing skiing in homeland Finland, with his wife !!
he back earlier then you like.
if champ dont pay they dont get winner, so simple !
Old 13 Jan 2011, 05:21 (Ref:2815079)   #86
Sun 1
Racer

Sun 1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Little gift for Lam PaK:

http://translate.google.com/#
Old 15 Jan 2011, 11:47 (Ref:2816032)   #87
Lam Pak
Veteran

i'v been hit. no problem. same same. no sponsor anounce this week. starts to be frightning. i think formula bmw might finish like formula V6 championship. only belivers and ppl eith cars racing and noeffort from afos. no drivers signed yet. no anouncements. boothfetin i can hear your heartbeat, your scared. hop more drivers can belive
Old 17 Jan 2011, 05:57 (Ref:2816613)   #88
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
Quote:
i'v been hit. no problem. same same. no sponsor anounce this week. starts to be frightning. i think formula bmw might finish like formula V6 championship. only belivers and ppl eith cars racing and noeffort from afos. no drivers signed yet. no anouncements. boothfetin i can hear your heartbeat, your scared. hop more drivers can belive
Good counter "acting" Lame Pak! Agreed, if I would; yes I could be - but as I am not, I could not.

BoA just sits and waits for all to scream and yell at him, then he puts his cards on the table and all suckers have to take the deal at hand...or go home and have nowhere else to play or drive their cars...all too late for them..so swallow pride and money..go with the Bernie of Asia!

Let me raise the glass, filled with good Italian wine, to this fantastic scheme to fill the ranks in a new series in China!
Old 18 Jan 2011, 13:56 (Ref:2817315)   #89
engbmw
Rookie

Brunei
Brunei
Bernie of Asia, nice, definitly taller, but......

you like to be very negative, bothfeetin !
who wants to do the Series in China ? no money to make and the Drivers that competing cannot match the 107% rule if they race outside china.
will be great grids like FR2.0 with 10 cars and one eyed scrutineers.
do you think Antonio Ferrari is crazy enough to ship 6 cars and rent workshop etc.
if he does not know whats going on ?
Old 18 Jan 2011, 14:28 (Ref:2817328)   #90
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
Engbmw... the problem with today's english is that it is being abused like ..let's say .. no ..won't go there!
I am not at all negative...you know a realist when he tells you that you cannot camouflage delays for whatever reasons. AND..since when is Eurointernational the yard stick to measure other teams on? Forgot..he is God for some..and yes..he might be sitting with cars in Europe - nothing to do there...so what's his choice?

Driver potential in Asia? Hope you just kid yourself..reading your old posts..you were just elated to write about the rising star in 2010 and now being down on the series? Be fair - even if it not your driver - there are quality people in the Asian teams - working as hard as the famous European supermen coming to Asia after all has been said and done!

It is definitely absurd to bring in team names into the discussion to justify failure. Providing teams and drivers with correct and timely information is of importance. It is always the same...critical comments to receive is much harder than to dish out.

So, take a pill, sleep nice and cozy..worry about it tomorrow...I am sure you meant well, same as I do/did/ever will - as it's motorsport after all! Only if the......
Old 18 Jan 2011, 15:38 (Ref:2817354)   #91
gillesf
Rookie

gillesf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello again. makes sense that everyone is shipping the FBMW cars to Asia. Its the last place to race one.

F. Pacific is becoming the same as the FR2.0 run in China, forgotten formulas. The series events look to be high cost, low value returns for drivers looking to waste money.

Without a link to the/any manufacture this formula will quickly follow F. Renault in Asia. Club racing in America is SCCA, that's what the FR2.0 program seems to be for Asia, now the Mygales in F. Pacific might share that same fate.

Running the F1 event in Indian made it pretty clear that this formula is going in the wrong direction. I saw a show about Indian truck drivers, maybe the country should be building some roads, making some street laws and fighting poverty rather than hosting F1. What does a development driver have to gain from this venture? I am thinking very little, but maybe F1 will gain some on track entertainment. Can't believe F1 is charging AFOS to go to India, should be the other way around.

I really hope I am wrong about the series, but it has scared me off interest in the full series entry.

I have waited to see the information that was to be released, it hasn't. It looks pretty clear that the F. Abarth China/Asia(Malaysia 2, China 3 or 4 and Korea) program is going to be the best investment for 2011. Testing is offered in Italy and Spain to prepare.

F. Pacific had a great shot at success back in November. Drivers should have had the information in hand and pre season testing should have been up/running in early Dec., leaving everyone to guess or for the teams to gamble on the format was a mistake. Back in October there was a press release that said 34 entries which showed hugh interest, what happened?

If the FIAT program is run properly this series will be in trouble.
Old 19 Jan 2011, 11:07 (Ref:2817724)   #92
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Jingoes! JK Tyre is the sponsor! My laughing gear is all open! Indian tires for everybody. Not as mad as a cut snake as JK Tyre Indian Racing Championship opened the country’s gates to achieve the standards of global formula racing – Formula Rolon, Formula Chevrolet, National Karting and so on. Previously, JK Tyre underwrote the sponsorship and costs some participants in Asia.

Biggest concern for drivers is the calendar and the guarantee of keeping their F1 events - nothing had been said yet!

Meanwhile, testing going on at Sepang & Zhuhai. Updates needed
Old 25 Jan 2011, 11:25 (Ref:2820311)   #93
Lam Pak
Veteran

no news yet. afos site hav only teams looking for drivers. look a companion matching website. teams are worry.
Old 26 Jan 2011, 06:51 (Ref:2820670)   #94
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
Actually - LamPak is somewhat right...ASFOS website...nothing but Eurointernational News - they need to change or link it directly to http://www.eurointernationalgroup.com/

And here I thought gillesf did not wanted to play with this forum anymore. Seems to be too inviting leaving another comment, hmm? He forgot that even F Abarth has nothing to give in China right now - all quite there too....so good luck gillesf - you walked from one end of a dark tunnel to another just to find out...what? Testing is also available for the ones who believe in F Pacific and the FB2 - as you might have heard - so you don't have to travel to Europe either.

Juntos - right! JK Tyres? Where did you get this gossip from?

India - great for the teams - there are even drivers there who might want to join F Pacific. I always found that the series has to go where customers are - not Malaysia (sorry Mofaz and A la Dante') but Japan, Korea, Australia!!!!!! China and now India - good for Bernie if it's true!

When will the news bubble burst? When do we all will curse and swear? Will drivers hammer on doors of teams as now they know what the Pacific year will bring? No kidding..but I don't think so!

Is it true that 2 teams are gone to another sport - toilet bowl throwing in Africa or so...?
How long can one wait and how long can they let you wait? I am unemployed since Macau....waiting for my team getting news etc but now I am near finished...last instant noodles, will have to hide soon from the land lady......ah...Bernie of Asia get your arse in gear and don't be shy - announce the series and so forth!
Old 29 Jan 2011, 02:44 (Ref:2822128)   #95
engbmw
Rookie

Brunei
Brunei
Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bothfeetin View Post
Actually - LamPak is somewhat right...ASFOS website...nothing but Eurointernational News - they need to change or link it directly to http://www.eurointernationalgroup.com/

And here I thought gillesf did not wanted to play with this forum anymore. Seems to be too inviting leaving another comment, hmm? He forgot that even F Abarth has nothing to give in China right now - all quite there too....so good luck gillesf - you walked from one end of a dark tunnel to another just to find out...what? Testing is also available for the ones who believe in F Pacific and the FB2 - as you might have heard - so you don't have to travel to Europe either.

Juntos - right! JK Tyres? Where did you get this gossip from?

India - great for the teams - there are even drivers there who might want to join F Pacific. I always found that the series has to go where customers are - not Malaysia (sorry Mofaz and A la Dante') but Japan, Korea, Australia!!!!!! China and now India - good for Bernie if it's true!

When will the news bubble burst? When do we all will curse and swear? Will drivers hammer on doors of teams as now they know what the Pacific year will bring? No kidding..but I don't think so!

Is it true that 2 teams are gone to another sport - toilet bowl throwing in Africa or so...?
How long can one wait and how long can they let you wait? I am unemployed since Macau....waiting for my team getting news etc but now I am near finished...last instant noodles, will have to hide soon from the land lady......ah...Bernie of Asia get your arse in gear and don't be shy - announce the series and so forth!
dont worry next week is the Press conference with all anouncements and race dates !!
Old 29 Jan 2011, 12:04 (Ref:2822237)   #96
Lam Pak
Veteran

afos website say nothin. again. last year at this time many ppl decide and official in the teams. this year not the same. very much silence. maybe too much.

i know macau and china are not in calendar for formula pacific. and that is not very good for many drivers. drivers want to race in china. sponsors and teams want to race in china. afos is doing mistakes. ppl can see.
Old 31 Jan 2011, 01:36 (Ref:2822991)   #97
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by engbmw View Post
dont worry next week is the Press conference with all anouncements and race dates !!
And may I ask where you heard about that? And if you did, how many times has this been said? Why not being fair and tell the naked truth rather then the glorifying lies and so forth?

Don't you think that it is time for Bernie of Asia to announce 60 days before the real racing starts, that there is a series?

This should have been done a long time ago... as promised, engbmw! And there should be nobody criticized when speaking openly about it....unless of course dishonesty shows it's ugly teeth even in this forum.

Lampak has valid points....
when was the last time you visited the AFOS site?
when was the last press release for MAL/AFOS re assurance that the deal is done and we all can sleep? I mean sleep and not being unconscious from all the worries?
Where are the driver signing announcements from all the teams? Saw only ART's sole driver announcement - pitty!
Are there worries that the series is not going ahead on part of the teams/drivers?
You see - this is where a good sprinkle of pessimism is healthy, regardless what AFOS preaches or likes to hear!

Last - I hope only that things go forward and progress even better than in 2010!
Bernie - you have my vote...so don't be a politician and spit on it!
Old 31 Jan 2011, 02:43 (Ref:2823008)   #98
sequentialbox
Racer

sequentialbox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Teams have received all the info from Afos already, but due to contractual issues being finalized with F1 (3 support events) these info will only be presented to public this week.
Old 31 Jan 2011, 03:29 (Ref:2823018)   #99
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Atlantic Racing Team First To Score:

Link here:
http://www.afos.com/index.php?option...=113:afos-news
Old 3 Feb 2011, 13:01 (Ref:2825057)   #100
speedkills
Rookie

speedkills should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why would anyone want to spend obscene money to run this defunct class now? They could barely get any drivers when BMW gave a stuff. What advantage is there in racing this class now especially with some of the obscene money teams are charging to race a car that is usually very reliable and virtually bullet proof without major maintenance requirements.

Besides this - who will keep an eye on the cheats now. It was already virtually uncontrolled - what is it going tocost to race with one of these cheat teams in the future. And then who is really going to take any notice.

Just like most juniorf formulae - its just a business and they dont really give a toss about any of the kids futures

Last edited by speedkills; 3 Feb 2011 at 13:02. Reason: spelling