Lance Stroll 0 0%
Robert Kubica 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Sep 2019, 13:09 (Ref:3926593)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Italian Grand Prix 2019

Who gets your vote?
Old 8 Sep 2019, 14:35 (Ref:3926659)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ItIsEye, without a shadow of a doubt.

Hat tips to Hamilton, Bottas, Ricciardo, Hulkenberg and Norris.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 14:40 (Ref:3926666)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
out drove LH on hard tires!
Old 8 Sep 2019, 14:41 (Ref:3926668)   #4
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Clearly Vettel.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 14:51 (Ref:3926670)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
ItIsEye, without a shadow of a doubt.

Hat tips to Hamilton, Bottas, Ricciardo, Hulkenberg and Norris.
You want me to post that link again don't you?

Ok. https://youtu.be/ZelPcA2Dz2c

But yes, deeply impressed with Norris.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 14:54 (Ref:3926672)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leclerc.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 17:40 (Ref:3926692)   #7
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Leclerc
Old 8 Sep 2019, 18:03 (Ref:3926697)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Leclerc for me to
Old 8 Sep 2019, 19:41 (Ref:3926725)   #9
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Had to be Leclerc for me, but some good performances lower down the order spoiled by car problems or no fault incidents. Pleased Norris got into top ten, although at the expense of his team mate.....
Old 8 Sep 2019, 20:40 (Ref:3926738)   #10
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Clearly Vettel.
Agreed. 'Got my vote for a very graphic display of why it's time for sportscars or Indycar. A sad way to end one's F1 career.

jimclark
Old 8 Sep 2019, 20:40 (Ref:3926739)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Although he made mistakes, it would be uncharitable not to give it to the man from 'Allo Allo'......
Old 8 Sep 2019, 21:17 (Ref:3926746)   #12
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I can’t give it to Leclerc. That was some very dodgy defending and he only stayed penalty free because the stewards didn’t have the cojones to penalise a Ferrari driver leading the Italian Grand Prix.

I gave it to Hamilton who put the pressure on and forced the mistakes. If it weren’t for the Ferrari straight line speed he would have been passed and away.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 21:53 (Ref:3926752)   #13
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will throw Perez into the mix started at the back finished 7th kept the irresistable force of Verstappen behind him for much of the race, I would have liked to have seen some of it but a Ferrari in the lead in Italy no chance.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 22:42 (Ref:3926756)   #14
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has to be Kimi.
Old 9 Sep 2019, 04:34 (Ref:3926798)   #15
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
I will throw Perez into the mix started at the back finished 7th kept the irresistable force of Verstappen behind him for much of the race, I would have liked to have seen some of it but a Ferrari in the lead in Italy no chance.
I'd not noticed Perez much on the highlights programme, but you're quite right, it was a good drive. As you say, car was the wrong colour for the TV people....
Old 9 Sep 2019, 04:42 (Ref:3926802)   #16
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Charles with kudos to both the Mercedes drivers.
Old 9 Sep 2019, 08:29 (Ref:3926830)   #17
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
LeClerc - lots of pressure (from the Mercedes and the Tifosi) but kept it together enough to take the win.

Kudos to Norris, Perez and Giovanizzi.

Stroll could have been in with a chance - he looked to be on for a decent result until he got "Vettled" off the road, it then went further downhill when he forced Gasly off the road "like an idiot".
Old 9 Sep 2019, 17:11 (Ref:3926954)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I see Kimi hasn't got his usual vote(s). Did he not turn up....?
Old 10 Sep 2019, 15:35 (Ref:3927186)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
And someone has a sense of humour, they gave seb a vote
Old 11 Sep 2019, 17:29 (Ref:3927431)   #20
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For the first time since the inception of DotR I will not vote for Kimi.

I have run out of justification in this instance.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Old 11 Sep 2019, 19:51 (Ref:3927460)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
For the first time since the inception of DotR I will not vote for Kimi.

I have run out of justification in this instance.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Well done you. I think you might have been ribbed a bit had you chosen your man for this one....
Old 11 Sep 2019, 23:39 (Ref:3927500)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A bit of the forum has just died
Old 11 Sep 2019, 23:44 (Ref:3927501)   #23
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
A bit of the forum has just died
Hopefully, come the 20th of September, it will be resurrected.
Old 12 Sep 2019, 03:03 (Ref:3927514)   #24
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
LeClerc - lots of pressure (from the Mercedes and the Tifosi) but kept it together enough to take the win.

Kudos to Norris, Perez and Giovanizzi.

Stroll could have been in with a chance - he looked to be on for a decent result until he got "Vettled" off the road, it then went further downhill when he forced Gasly off the road "like an idiot".
If you listen to Stroll's in car radio he doesn't even react to driving Gasly off the road, I wonder if he even knew he did so?

The penalty must have come as a total surprise!
Old 12 Sep 2019, 07:04 (Ref:3927521)   #25
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I gave it to Giovinazzi for a solid drive into the points without mistakes