Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 3 Jul 2001, 04:42 (Ref:112390)   #1
senna1
Rookie

senna1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lamborghini Racing in Australia!.............

Just thought i would drop in from OZ and say G'day.

In Oz @ the moment we have series could NATIONS CUP wich consist of the worlds most exotic road and race cars, like Lambo's,Ferraris,Porche,vipers,lotus,Vettes,Bmw ect and it is a ripper of a series. I personnaly is involed in Team Lamborghini Australia. We are currently running a Diablo SVR and GTR in the series, And we are kickking some asss!

I invite you to have a look at our web www.teamlamborghini.com.au which consists of photos, Lambo forum, Lambo bits Auction, Competitions,Lamborghini merchandise ect.

I hope you enjoy it!.........

Raging BULL!.....
Old 3 Jul 2001, 13:00 (Ref:112479)   #2
racer69
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, Australia
racer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridracer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Lambo is doing pretty good in the series, and the series is pretty sweet as well. I thought it was a bit dumb that you got all those penalties after one round. Are you going to get the GTR back soon and run 2 cars, or keep the SVR. Also, whats the format for this years Sandown 500, i thought it was the normal format, but i've been told its 250km on saturday and sunday, and will you be competing.
Old 3 Jul 2001, 23:57 (Ref:112741)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
welcome senna1.....badluck for paul stokell at canberra round, hope his title hopes arent dashed - anyway have seen the stokell 666 lamborghini going up canterbury rd bayswater (on the back of a truck) twice in the last month, i havent followd it, but is your work shop out in the eastern suburbs of melbourne or something
Old 4 Jul 2001, 08:38 (Ref:112845)   #4
senna1
Rookie

senna1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Two Questions!

I agree it was bad luck for Paul @ Canberra but that is MOtorsport! I am Sure Paul will bounce back to finish the series well! To answer the question about the GTR , well the answer is in the hands of the organisers. They want to put some more bad arse restrictions on the car, but this should be resolved in the new future. So the SVR is back in black!!!..From the panel shop and it is looking sweet! To answer the second question about the Lambo shop being in the eastern suburb, the answer is maybe!!To protect their privacy!

I hope they do get the second car and a good pilot to keep some of our friends out of the points.....!

Stay tuned!

Did you have a look at the web!

Raging Bull

Last edited by senna1; 4 Jul 2001 at 08:41.
Old 4 Jul 2001, 12:18 (Ref:112916)   #5
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
senna, the Diablo always sounds good on track.

I'll drop by the pits when I can. Can't remember, is nations cup going to Oran Park?