Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 6 Jun 2000, 18:55 (Ref:15888)   #1
mayhemotorsports
Rookie

mayhemotorsports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
CART Teams to 2001 INDY 500

How many teams and what teams do you think will be at the INDY 500 next year from CART? WE know Chip and Target will be back - Penske has committed - I'm guessing 4 Teams - Ganassi, Penske, Green, Walker
Old 6 Jun 2000, 20:03 (Ref:15907)   #2
Heeltoe6
Veteran

Heeltoe6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Green...hmm..I don't think so. Would like to go, but is focussing on the cart championship. Think it's gonna be tcgr, penske, walker, and patrick. Outside shot of Newman-Haas.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 00:38 (Ref:15959)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not Green, Nanny won't allow no tobacco advertising at Indy. And Klein Tools has not got that kind of dough.

Patrick is a good bet as Moreno has raced there before and Speedy Gonzales is very very good on ovals.

Walker, of course.

if Mikey is still racing in CART, perhaps ... but not Christian at Indy.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 05:24 (Ref:16011)   #4
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Why can't Christian race there? I remember he was the rookie of the year when he had his one race there.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 11:10 (Ref:16043)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
cause evil mr haas won't let him.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 11:51 (Ref:16053)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Because he might upstage Mikey and we can't have that in an All American Race can we? I mean it's bad enough Montoya did that ...

Do you ever think, when you hear JPM's full name, "My name is Juan Pablo Montoya - you killed my father - prepare to die!" - or do I watch too much TV?
Old 7 Jun 2000, 17:41 (Ref:16123)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
american plot against foreigners emerges

news flash, liz watches too much tv (but i see what you mean).

the maerican conspiracy. couldn't have any more foreigners in such a national institution, could we?
geez, i thought we british were xenophobic.

but mr haas is still evil, right?

**aargh! my skull and crossbones has gone!!**
Old 7 Jun 2000, 18:48 (Ref:16144)   #8
floid2000
Racer

floid2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

OH BOY...............................Yes it's true
We Americans ,in conjunction with the C.I.A. ,F.B.I., ,and other organizations connected with the "Evil Empire" are on a mission to purge Indy of any foriegn involvement. And Liz...Maybe you should cut down on the TV.......This message (should you decide to read it) will self destruct in 5 seconds.......................4........................3....................2......................1 ...........POOF !
Old 7 Jun 2000, 22:52 (Ref:16201)   #9
Liz
Veteran

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Too late. Either they are making those tapes shorter or I don't read as fast as I used to.
Old 8 Jun 2000, 13:08 (Ref:16299)   #10
mayhemotorsports
Rookie

mayhemotorsports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who else?

GREEN IS OUT YOU SAY - Ganassi, Parick (forgot about him) Newman/Haas - longshot Rahal?Ford has isues with racing Oldsmobile right? Forsythe? Tabacco issue? Hogan wants to return - AAR? what is ther are all hee CT teams and the qualifying drops al these IRL guys? this will be interesting