Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 7 Jul 2002, 17:56 (Ref:328811)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Kumho BMW Series

Just looked out of my window to see an old BMW saloon racer on a trailer parked opposite. It is number 62, wears a novice cross, and has Kumho decals on the number plate - I presume it's one of the Kumho BMW boys just back from Croix ? Anyone know who he is and how he got on this weekend ? Might have to pop over if I can suss out which house he belongs to...
Old 7 Jul 2002, 18:31 (Ref:328837)   #2
AndyF
Veteran

AndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Car Number 62, Kumho BMW Championship - Peter Thompson, Class D.

Don't have the Croix result, but know he did race at Pembrey earlier this season, finishing 22nd and 20th in the two races, winning his class in the second.
Old 7 Jul 2002, 18:40 (Ref:328840)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Excellent stuff!

It looked a tidy little car but it's now gone... only the ickle orange van that towed it remains... will look out and if I see anyone driving the van I'll go say hello!