Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 20 May 2011, 05:19 (Ref:2882937)   #1
Samoan Attorney
Veteran

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Eric Liddell 1930-2011 Rest in Peace

I learnt earlier this week of the passing of Eric Liddell. He was the father of top GT pilot, Robin, however back in the 60s he was an excellent racing driver in his own right.

I have published a small tribute to Eric, written by historian David Blumlein, HERE

My condolences to Robin and his family and friends. I met Eric several times and he was a fine gentleman who will be missed. He was also a talented racer, not that you have known that from speaking to him.

Rest in Peace.
Old 27 May 2011, 09:35 (Ref:2886600)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, I remember him in GT40 and T70, all those years ago.

RIP Eric Liddell