Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 15 Oct 2013, 14:27 (Ref:3317997)   #1
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
disappearing threads

I do hope this is something to do with the technical glitches experienced this morning on Tenths, but i'm a little upset to find my and many other tributes to the late Sean Edwards have gone.

Not cool, bro.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 14:28 (Ref:3317998)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Timing is sadly everything. Sad as it may seem, it wasn't only Sean's tributes that were lost.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 14:31 (Ref:3317999)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peat View Post
I do hope this is something to do with the technical glitches experienced this morning on Tenths
It is, we had to restore from last nights backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peat View Post
Not cool, bro.
I spent 6 hours working on the problem in an attempt to avoid having to restore from the backup, so comments like "Not cool, bro." are not particularly appreciated.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 15:59 (Ref:3318053)   #4
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
It is, we had to restore from last nights backup.

I spent 6 hours working on the problem in an attempt to avoid having to restore from the backup, so comments like "Not cool, bro." are not particularly appreciated.
Thanks.

The last comment was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek, but can see why it could be construed otherwise.

Aint nothing more soul destroying than spending a day chasing around a computer issue. You have my sympathy.