Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 Mar 2019, 14:47 (Ref:3892479)   #10
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it was just one race but i was very encouraged with what i saw.

if Honda have in fact turned a corner then they have finally delivered on a long held promise...a successful engine made by a manu but not linked to that manu's factory team...another way to say this is that we could now have viable independent engine provider.

i just hope Honda dont screw it up by thinking they can go full works again!

i also hope that RBR dont sour the relationship with public proclamations about how great they are and how bad their partners are..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
At the moment RBR and Honda are trying to temper expectations given the gap to Mercedes. They seem to be getting along swimmingly (so far). I am always very doubtful of anything Helmut Marko says, but this quote is interesting...

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/3...ull-car-marko/
this claim deserve more consideration imo.

given that we think of RBR as already having the best aero package (particular under braking and through corners...Max and Dan - masters of the late breaking) its slightly mind boggling to think they were holding back while with Renault.

in other words whats going to happen when they let Newey Newey up their new car!

if thats not encouraging then i dont know what is!