Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Jul 2018, 17:04 (Ref:3834065)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Austrian Grand Prix 2018

Who is it?
Old 1 Jul 2018, 17:09 (Ref:3834070)   #2
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alonso, started from pit road and finished a very creditable 8th.
Old 1 Jul 2018, 17:34 (Ref:3834089)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max.
Old 1 Jul 2018, 18:19 (Ref:3834107)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well if only for his first points this year and no one else stood out i voted for Romain
Old 1 Jul 2018, 18:26 (Ref:3834110)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max. Plenty of Kudos for a great result for Romain and Kevin.
Old 1 Jul 2018, 18:50 (Ref:3834130)   #6
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max, great tire managment and he also drove with that engine turned down after Daniels DNF
Old 1 Jul 2018, 21:30 (Ref:3834215)   #7
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Max for me. I also considered Valtteri because he was performing above his norm all weekend until his Merc let him down. Then Lewis because he would probably have won the race if it weren't for the self-confessed strategy error and the broken car. Then Fred, who started from the pitlane, initially seemed stuck in 23rd and demoralised, then suddenly popped up in the points.
Old 2 Jul 2018, 02:18 (Ref:3834241)   #8
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max for me. Kudos to both the Haas drivers and Perez.
Old 2 Jul 2018, 06:02 (Ref:3834269)   #9
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Max for me. I also considered Valtteri because he was performing above his norm all weekend until his Merc let him down. Then Lewis because he would probably have won the race if it weren't for the self-confessed strategy error and the broken car. Then Fred, who started from the pitlane, initially seemed stuck in 23rd and demoralised, then suddenly popped up in the points.
Lewis would have never won, if they pitted him during the VSC he would have had tire problems even earlier.
Old 2 Jul 2018, 07:19 (Ref:3834273)   #10
Kempi
Veteran

Germany
Düsseldorf, Germany
Kempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKempi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Different story if you are leading and controlling the pace. He would not have had dirty air and with overtaking still being very hard he would not have needed to push as much.
Old 2 Jul 2018, 09:09 (Ref:3834281)   #11
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Max, great first lap, then once he got the lead, controlled race at front to perfection
Old 2 Jul 2018, 10:06 (Ref:3834289)   #12
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nielsen View Post
Lewis would have never won, if they pitted him during the VSC he would have had tire problems even earlier.
Dirty air from following other cars contributed to tyre issues - hence the lack of this for those in clear air.....
Old 2 Jul 2018, 11:12 (Ref:3834301)   #13
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Grosjean. Got the result Haas have been threatening for a while. There was always the nagging doubt that somehow Romain would find a way to throw it away in an amusing manner but he didn't - so gets my vote as a reward.

(Yes I'm aware that technically means I've just voted someone as 'driver of the day' in Formula 1 for not crashing - but hey what the heck )
Old 2 Jul 2018, 21:26 (Ref:3834361)   #14
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2 Jul 2018, 22:09 (Ref:3834368)   #15
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Grosjean. Got the result Haas have been threatening for a while. There was always the nagging doubt that somehow Romain would find a way to throw it away in an amusing manner but he didn't - so gets my vote as a reward.

(Yes I'm aware that technically means I've just voted someone as 'driver of the day' in Formula 1 for not crashing - but hey what the heck )
Old 4 Jul 2018, 15:52 (Ref:3834645)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
probably should also go with Max but i went for Kimi.

if he was fully out of the window at Ferrari for 2019 i would have expected Ferrari to have no qualms about issuing a team order...but they didnt and Kimi beat his team mate.

in his own way, i think this is Kimi fighting for his seat so good on the old man!