Antonio Giovinazzi 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Robert Kubica 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23 Jun 2019, 07:00 (Ref:3913622)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: French Grand Prix 2019

Who gets your vote?
Old 23 Jun 2019, 14:42 (Ref:3913714)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bottas.
Old 23 Jun 2019, 15:51 (Ref:3913734)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sainz, a creditable 6th place.
Old 23 Jun 2019, 19:25 (Ref:3913770)   #4
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Lando, for coping so well with the hydraulics problem.....
Old 23 Jun 2019, 19:43 (Ref:3913775)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Lando gets my vote for a good race and managing to get the car home in 8th with problems that could have finished his race
Old 23 Jun 2019, 20:34 (Ref:3913789)   #6
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lando nursing a car home that had all sorts of hydrolics problems
Old 24 Jun 2019, 01:00 (Ref:3913809)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Right! Norris all the way.

Heavy steering for everybody!
Old 24 Jun 2019, 01:04 (Ref:3913811)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Ricciardo, for knowing it was the last lap, that a meaningless 7th didnt really matter anyway, and had a go at passing his compadres in the only way he knows how.

If you arent having a go, is there really any point?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 24 Jun 2019, 01:21 (Ref:3913816)   #9
champcarman
Veteran

champcarman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchampcarman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Daniel for actually racing, but apparently you are not supposed to!
Old 24 Jun 2019, 04:57 (Ref:3913829)   #10
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Raikkonen.Made the late stop strategy work and then kept his head in the madness of the last lap.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 05:19 (Ref:3913833)   #11
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lewis with kudos to Kimi and Charles.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 05:29 (Ref:3913836)   #12
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by champcarman View Post
Daniel for actually racing
Mmm, even completely outside the track limits?
Old 24 Jun 2019, 08:46 (Ref:3913871)   #13
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lulu. He's just in a class of his own at the moment.

Lando? He did a great job as he has all year, but his greatest achievement has been to join McLaren at just the right time. He's certainly picked better than George Russell.

Dan the Man? Spectacular passing, yes. But anyone can overtake if they just drive off the road (but the blame for that lies mostly with the track and not Dan).
Old 24 Jun 2019, 09:06 (Ref:3913879)   #14
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I'm giving it to Valterri, just because it's nice to see him closer to Lewis
Old 24 Jun 2019, 10:48 (Ref:3913900)   #15
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Lulu. He's just in a class of his own at the moment.
He's better than Bottas and the car is better than the others so he just needs to get ahead of Bottas and then cruise to the finish. I wish he'd actually just say "that was easy" rather than bang on about how difficult that race was when clearly it wasn't.

Quote:
Lando? He did a great job as he has all year, but his greatest achievement has been to join McLaren at just the right time. He's certainly picked better than George Russell.
Lando had a good weekend (as did Sainz and McLaren as a whole) despite the late dramas. Lando hasn't 'picked better than Russell' though - Lando was a McLaren junior and Russell is on the Mercedes program - so they go where they're told. I'd imagine Russell's choice was Williams or bye bye (interesting that Mercedes chose to put Russell in the Williams rather than Ocon - but that's for another thread).

Quote:
Dan the Man? Spectacular passing, yes. But anyone can overtake if they just drive off the road (but the blame for that lies mostly with the track and not Dan).
Agreed - good that he's prepared to have a go - but he's got to keep it on the circuit.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 12:59 (Ref:3913927)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris for me. Did well to get the car to the end, shame the race wasn't shorter by a couple of laps. The kid is clearly very good.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 13:54 (Ref:3913940)   #17
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. Just because.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 14:10 (Ref:3913943)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Norris for me. Did well to get the car to the end, shame the race wasn't shorter by a couple of laps. The kid is clearly very good.
Ditto on all counts.
Old 24 Jun 2019, 17:56 (Ref:3913987)   #19
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Ditto on all counts.

Can't argue with that...Lando seems a decent enough character as well - loved his reaction when told he'd missed P4 in qualy by 9/1000s - instantly working out where he could have got it
Old 24 Jun 2019, 19:19 (Ref:3914005)   #20
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
The interviews with him on C4 (first with Billy Monger, which I think is the one you’re referring to) were excellent. And talking of Billy, he was in line to be my driver of the race for the ‘in depth’ interview with Seb afterwards. Unfortunately he isn’t on the list....
Old 24 Jun 2019, 22:07 (Ref:3914027)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Lando did a brilliant job under difficult circumstances and took what happened on the chin. Very impressed
Old 25 Jun 2019, 11:07 (Ref:3914099)   #22
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Norris - for his weekend performance.

Honourables for:

Sainz for being rock solid, and sensible
Max for doing all he could as always
Kimi, for being Kimi.
Leclerc, for giving another glimpse of his immense talent.

Elsewhere several performances (or rather lack of) gives me great hope that we'll get a pretty big round of driver changes at the end of the year!!!
Old 25 Jun 2019, 17:18 (Ref:3914165)   #23
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Elsewhere several performances (or rather lack of) gives me great hope that we'll get a pretty big round of driver changes at the end of the year!!!
Gio and Grosjean come to mind.

Gasly hasent been good, imo, but in terms of points he is in 6th place so right where he should be really.

Max alone will carry RB to 3rd in the constructors so its not that big of a deal but i do wonder if Gasly had more pressure on him would he rise to the occasion?
Old 25 Jun 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3914176)   #24
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. Sensational drive during a sensational race.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Old 25 Jun 2019, 20:06 (Ref:3914184)   #25
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Now I've watched it - Norris. Managed a failing car without a whine or a moan, lost points, but still brought it home.