Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Apr 2016, 15:56 (Ref:3634482)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The more cheese the better
Old 19 Apr 2016, 19:48 (Ref:3634961)   #27
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Will be much more organised this year and bring some decent Cheddar and a n other cheese along..!
I will bring again a 5 litres cubitainer of Bordeaux, i.e two glasses per person. Reasonable.
Old 19 Apr 2016, 20:59 (Ref:3634980)   #28
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I will bring again a 5 litres cubitainer of Bordeaux, i.e two glasses per person. Reasonable.
Wow, thankyou Pascal!!
Old 9 May 2016, 15:51 (Ref:3640377)   #29
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Old 9 May 2016, 15:55 (Ref:3640379)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
very good vince, cheese is the food of gods
Old 12 May 2016, 19:38 (Ref:3641200)   #31
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I shall be there, and do my best to be in the photo!!! I'll make sure to bring supplies too. I also believe I shall be bringing a special guest.....
Old 12 May 2016, 19:47 (Ref:3641206)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
a special guest? now you will have us all guessing dave
Old 12 May 2016, 19:58 (Ref:3641212)   #33
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And I'll bet you won't guess it correctly
Old 15 May 2016, 15:42 (Ref:3641794)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Cheese ordered, as before a very strong cheddar coated in wax so that even if i do not have access to a fridge in the camp site it will still last until saturday,oh and an extra 1 for us to eat in the week before, will get biscuits just before i leave for France
Old 15 May 2016, 17:33 (Ref:3641842)   #35
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
I shall be there, and do my best to be in the photo!!! I'll make sure to bring supplies too. I also believe I shall be bringing a special guest.....
Is Brad coming along?
Old 15 May 2016, 17:35 (Ref:3641844)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, he'll be in the pit(t)s..........
Old 15 May 2016, 17:39 (Ref:3641851)   #37
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Maybe the missus then....
Old 15 May 2016, 17:41 (Ref:3641853)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You're bringing your wife Nobby?
Old 15 May 2016, 19:25 (Ref:3641878)   #39
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again.
The hospitality of our French hosts is always amazing and just great company.
We may not have Brad Pitt but we do have Aysedasi in his floppy hat
Old 15 May 2016, 19:47 (Ref:3641883)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Perhaps I can flag the race off next year?
Old 16 May 2016, 10:18 (Ref:3642054)   #41
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well you can only ask.
Old 16 May 2016, 18:52 (Ref:3642222)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'll send them an email saying you're my sponsor for it......
Old 16 May 2016, 19:09 (Ref:3642230)   #43
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'll send them an email saying you're my sponsor for it......
Does that mean i have to get little patches made up with my name on them and then get someone to sew them into your floppy hat
Old 16 May 2016, 19:13 (Ref:3642233)   #44
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Will Camiel withdraw?
Old 16 May 2016, 20:28 (Ref:3642250)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Does that mean i have to get little patches made up with my name on them and then get someone to sew them into your floppy hat
Yep.
Old 16 May 2016, 20:34 (Ref:3642252)   #46
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well that is sorted then, you will need to practice waving a flag then and perhaps a niffy dance like some of those american race starters do.
Old 17 May 2016, 20:28 (Ref:3642484)   #47
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
One day maybe, who knows....
Old 17 May 2016, 20:29 (Ref:3642485)   #48
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
Will Camiel withdraw?
Not a chance Eric!
Old 17 May 2016, 21:39 (Ref:3642503)   #49
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Not a chance Eric!
Old 19 May 2016, 22:06 (Ref:3643011)   #50
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i'll be there

hello!
i'll be there with my Brother. i don't know we will bring but i think it will French Red wine and maybe from Languedoc. Our tent will be at Beausejour and i think i will bring there some bottles of Champagne ;-)
I can remember also last year with Pascal, Yann etc.. and the end with 'that was only a gift'
arf arf arf!

i'm happy to see you all again !

By the way i think i wll go at the test day!

by the way again, i will be at the British Welcome at Saint Saturnin on Friday 17 Juin.