Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Jul 2019, 21:05 (Ref:3920462)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well if results keep going this way even the french must consider changes, Customer engine in the mac seems to be doing better than there team, nut then again so did the red bull when they had a renault, surely that says the team needs some changes
Old 2 Sep 2019, 23:48 (Ref:3925488)   #27
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Another poor weekend! Bit luckier with the works effort but not good at all.
Old 3 Sep 2019, 00:00 (Ref:3925490)   #28
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They've just signed a decent pedaler for next year. Not that there is much wrong with the two they have.
Old 3 Sep 2019, 02:26 (Ref:3925507)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Agreed. Nothing wrong with the drivers they have... Which in a way actually makes things worse because they cant hide behind those drivers.
Old 7 Sep 2019, 07:32 (Ref:3926311)   #30
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Abiteboul pandering to the French board to extend his stay of execution?
Or hoping it will give him more investment...
Old 7 Sep 2019, 13:05 (Ref:3926345)   #31
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
or you know, a racing team grabbing the opportunity to get the one who got away back and improve their lineup

have to say, i'm not convinced by hulkenberg any more in the same way i'm not convinced by grosjean. ocon is arguably a better choice than hulkenberg...
Old 8 Sep 2019, 01:41 (Ref:3926491)   #32
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hulkenberg is at that point in his career where he isn't going to get any better. He's good and arguably would have done more in better cars, but that's the game you play in F1.

They have an experienced driver in Dan who can work with the much greener Esteban, who just happens to be French. They likely come out of this with a lower total driver salary bill than this year and the likelihood that the French government-owned Groupe Renault will see more value in the investment.

Win-win.
Old 8 Sep 2019, 08:48 (Ref:3926560)   #33
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Hulk has spent too long in midfield. It would have been interesting to see him in a top car as he had the talent to be there on merit. But I guess Ocon has more prospect for the future
Old 8 Sep 2019, 20:47 (Ref:3926741)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good show by the yellow cars and drivers today.....
Old 19 Mar 2020, 01:52 (Ref:3965453)   #35
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Now this is a non-story!
Renault not ruling out Vettel as 2021 Formula 1 option
Old 19 Mar 2020, 07:24 (Ref:3965465)   #36
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
They have not ruled me out for next year yet either.
Old 19 Mar 2020, 09:35 (Ref:3965475)   #37
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Wonder if they wouldn't rule Alonso out either?
Old 20 Mar 2020, 16:19 (Ref:3965834)   #38
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
They have not ruled me out for next year yet either.
I've ruled me out.
Old 21 Mar 2020, 01:00 (Ref:3965932)   #39
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
That was obviously written before the season had begun and Ricciardo is one of those drivers who counted on a change next year to decide his future. I think the whole article is now past news and not valid.
Old 21 Mar 2020, 07:47 (Ref:3965944)   #40
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
By the time we get to the end of 2020 and the grim economic reality hits home, I suggest Renaultvwill rule itself out of F1...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 21 Mar 2020, 13:19 (Ref:3965984)   #41
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
I can also see Renault leaving and im not sure they even need to stay on as an engine supplier as i think they will just be supplying themselves for 2021.

Who will buy their entry though?
Old 21 Mar 2020, 16:40 (Ref:3966013)   #42
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
I can also see Renault leaving and im not sure they even need to stay on as an engine supplier as i think they will just be supplying themselves for 2021.

Stefan GP!
Old 21 Mar 2020, 17:12 (Ref:3966018)   #43
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post

No one...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 1 Sep 2020, 20:06 (Ref:3999516)   #44
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I see Ricciardo's Renault in the fight for the podium next weekend and even if once in a life the Mercedes breaks down maybe he could win, what do you think?
Old 1 Sep 2020, 20:44 (Ref:3999520)   #45
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
I see Ricciardo's Renault in the fight for the podium next weekend and even if once in a life the Mercedes breaks down maybe he could win, what do you think?
I think of both Mercedes break, there is a VERY high likelihood that a non-Mercedes will win!

In the end, I think the potential for Ricciardo winning at Monza next weekend are statistically pretty low. I would put my money on Max for "best of the rest". But Ricciardo/Renault is showing promise.

Richard
Old 1 Sep 2020, 21:20 (Ref:3999524)   #46
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
it would be nice but i think it unlikely
Old 1 Sep 2020, 22:03 (Ref:3999528)   #47
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Renault believes in podium opportunity at Monza

https://soymotor.com/noticias/renaul...NwXAutFKaitOOk
Old 1 Sep 2020, 23:04 (Ref:3999531)   #48
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
Renault believes in podium opportunity at Monza

https://soymotor.com/noticias/renaul...NwXAutFKaitOOk
I *want* to believe!

(I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen though)
Old 2 Sep 2020, 08:50 (Ref:3999565)   #49
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I don't think it will happen either, but if they have the 3rd best car, it only takes a few things:
* finish in front of Albon
* 1 of Hamilton - Bottas - Verstappen needs some bad luck (retirement or just a serious delay)

It has already happened twice for Leclerc, so why not for a Renault driver as well ?
Old 2 Sep 2020, 09:26 (Ref:3999572)   #50
S griffin
Veteran

Ocon feels they can fight for third.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ocon-convin...074432251.html