Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10 Aug 2018, 02:53 (Ref:3842685)   #16
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
It's pretty clear Norris is very good and is still learning imo. His raw pace and feel for the car is phenomenal. As demonstrated by the wet track stuff last Saturday in Hungary.

This may or may not be thnaks in part to 1000s of km tyre testing he has done, but hey he still has to deliver the goods, which by and large he has done.

I suspect unless he gets subbed to another F1 team it will be another year of F2 for him (or unless he beats Russell and Albon to the title)

I still don't get all the negative fuss about Stoffel, we know the guy is ace, but he is in a hiding to nothing situation as McLaren currently. That is for another thread through!!!!

I know Stoffel is a mega talent just because he hasn't beaten Alonso yet and now he's being forgotten about by everyone. Isn't he the closest on laptime to Alonso of all his recent team mates? The last few races they obviously had something wrong with the car, you can't blame Stoff. Alonso may just never get to that point where team mates are starting to beat him, he may retire before then. Unlike Schumacher.

If it's Alonso and Sainz at McLaren next year, I do wonder what will happen with Norris and Vandoorne, they both should be in F1. Perhaps they could end up at Williams or Sauber alongside Sirotkin and Leclerc.

Although I suppose another year of F2 or maybe something like Super Formula will help him gain experience. If Russell wins the title he's 100% ready for F1 he shouldn't be put off another year, but I suppose that's what happened Vandoorne.