Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 5 Aug 2009, 16:30 (Ref:2516224)   #26
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!

Mid Ohio Spotter Guide online with the driver changes from last night + the new Corvette and Cytosport (first look AFAIK) livery

http://www.spotterguides.com/content/view/20/43/

(2500 pixels JPEG's only from now on)
Old 5 Aug 2009, 19:37 (Ref:2516331)   #27
villamas
Rookie

Costa Rica
Costa Rica
villamas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Excellent Man !!
Old 6 Aug 2009, 01:23 (Ref:2516542)   #28
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Cytosport (first look AFAIK) livery
It IS indeed other than the white testing livery on DSC (and elsewhere?). When it's like a bland version of NAVI Team Goh though, from the side...

If you designed it, Andy, my apologies, but it doesn't really turn my crank from that vantage point.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 02:51 (Ref:2516565)   #29
Cuttlefish
Racer

United States
Seattle, WA
Cuttlefish should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks brilliant Andy!

This particular entry really lent itself to a nice layout; having each class in its own row(s) really makes it easy to look at each class at a glance.
Old 6 Aug 2009, 13:49 (Ref:2516777)   #30
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk View Post
It IS indeed other than the white testing livery on DSC (and elsewhere?). When it's like a bland version of NAVI Team Goh though, from the side...

If you designed it, Andy, my apologies, but it doesn't really turn my crank from that vantage point.
dont worry, I didn't design it. Same view as you
Old 12 Aug 2009, 07:06 (Ref:2520008)   #31
andy_b
Veteran

Canada

The Ten-Tenths.com supported Spotter Guide for Road America is now online at http://www.spotterguides.com/content/view/20/43/

The guide will also appear on the official ALMS site later in the week.

Changes:
Revised deFerran Acura with new red flashes on front and rear fenders & Pagenaud's helmet design
Return of Primetime (confirmed by team)
Removal of Radical
New Livery for GT3 Porsche #36
New Entry (but no livery info) for GT3 Porsche #05
Old 26 Aug 2009, 06:28 (Ref:2528329)   #32
andy_b
Veteran

Canada

Ten-Tenths supported Guide for Mosport is now online, usual place http://www.spotterguides.com/content/view/20/43/
Old 21 Sep 2009, 17:37 (Ref:2545253)   #33
andy_b
Veteran

Canada

The Petit guide is up complete with the latest driver changes (including 3rd driver at ECO), new Livery for the #92 BMW M3

Download here:- http://www.spotterguides.com

I may do an update later in the week
Old 21 Sep 2009, 17:41 (Ref:2545257)   #34
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
^Thank you Andy! Good to have before the flight out.
Old 21 Sep 2009, 17:48 (Ref:2545261)   #35
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I assume the Jaguar is likely to change?
Old 21 Sep 2009, 18:03 (Ref:2545271)   #36
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
^Thank you Andy! Good to have before the flight out.
no worries, I wanted to get this one out early for that reason. Thank Marshall Pruett, Martin Spetz, John Dagys and many of the teams including LG and Drayson for helping me out over the weekend.

As for the Jag - one assumes it will change + drivers. I'll update Thursday night if I get the opportunity
Old 22 Sep 2009, 16:23 (Ref:2546076)   #37
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Guide just had a small update. I had forgotten to update the race number on the ORECA from LMS to ALMS spec.Doh!
Old 23 Sep 2009, 20:33 (Ref:2546946)   #38
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
another update with Tom Sutherland added.
Old 7 Oct 2009, 04:26 (Ref:2555606)   #39
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
The Spotter Guide for this weekends final ALMS round is now online at http://www.spotterguides.com

A further update will be released, once the de Ferran Motorsport 'Chaparral livery' has been made public.

This is the final ALMS guide of the year. Thanks for everyone's support during the season. The guide has become extremely popular.

Special Thanks to virtually all the ALMS teams who have helped with providing artwork and to the partners of the guide including Ten-Tenths.com