Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 1 Jan 2011, 06:04 (Ref:2809853)   #3026
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
Can it be called 'Delta's tea break natter' next year ?
Don't encourage him!

I thought of title 'Lighter Side- The sequel' or 'Lighter Side- Revenge of the croissant' but that may be a bit too deep for some.

There was a time when I would be posting this on my way home from some NYE do, but this year it is while enjoying my fortifying breakfast porridge- required to survive another day in workshop.....

Old 1 Jan 2011, 11:14 (Ref:2809880)   #3027
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Closed. See http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...79#post2809879