Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > Champ/Indy - Fantasy League/Predictions Contest

Old 8 Mar 2006, 16:40 (Ref:1540539)   #51
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Squadra Eccosse BP Autosport is HERE!

SEBA (squadra eccosse BP autosport) has a new name and livery! Team Maneger Nickyf1 is very pleased with his work! LIVERY NOW!
Old 8 Mar 2006, 21:47 (Ref:1540759)   #52
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will be making my car... soon. Sorry for the big delay!
Old 8 Mar 2006, 22:36 (Ref:1540787)   #53
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alright, here's my entry... Domenech Racing Cacaolat racer!

See it here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...caolatlola.jpg

(Cacaolat is a catalan drink made of chocolate and milk.)

I hope you guys like it!
Old 9 Mar 2006, 00:23 (Ref:1540841)   #54
GBoehm
Racer

United States
San Ramon, CA
GBoehm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OK at this point in time we have 5 Liveries.

1. Gboehm
2. Duffacus
3. Alwaysfirst
4. Nickyf1
5. Jordi

I like what you guys have done so far shapin up to be a fine looking grid of cars. Keep em commin!!!!!
Old 5 Apr 2006, 15:30 (Ref:1571482)   #55
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does anyone have any plain templates of the Lola so I can design a few?
Old 5 Apr 2006, 17:28 (Ref:1571561)   #56
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Jordi posted a template on page 2...
Old 5 Apr 2006, 17:35 (Ref:1571566)   #57
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah right, thanks knowlesy...
Old 5 Apr 2006, 18:27 (Ref:1571590)   #58
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Champcar World Series "News Just In"

Team DBK Knowlesy Racing has revealed first pictures of it's triple liveried three car assault on the Champcar World Series for 2006.

Team manager David Knowles made the following statement:

"It is with great honour and a very emotional time for me at the moment. This really is the final piece of the jigsaw before the cars turn their first wheel at Long Beach to start the campaign off. It's taken a long time, a lot of hard labour, a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get here. But it has been worth it.

Having said that, we couldn't be arsed with fancy liveries."

Justin Wilson:

Dan Clarke:

Sebastien Bourdais:
Old 6 Apr 2006, 18:41 (Ref:1572489)   #59
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Here is Wilson's car at Team Eurosport:

Old 6 Apr 2006, 21:23 (Ref:1572602)   #60
mandretti39
Veteran

Lithuania
Clay, NY USA
mandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
knowsley, your sponsorship for Sebastien seems a litte "odd," if you catch my drift. Would any driver want to be caught driving a car with "I Paul Tracy" sponsorship?
Old 6 Apr 2006, 21:29 (Ref:1572608)   #61
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Btw I'll get done a better one in photoshop with the others. that was the best I could do in paint lol!
Old 7 Apr 2006, 15:23 (Ref:1573222)   #62
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandretti39
knowsley, your sponsorship for Sebastien seems a litte "odd," if you catch my drift. Would any driver want to be caught driving a car with "I Paul Tracy" sponsorship?
Yes, Sebastien would. I asked him for input into this design, which I'm sure you'll agree is groundbreaking.

This is my team OK!
Old 7 Apr 2006, 17:00 (Ref:1573291)   #63
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Here's the touched up version.
Old 7 Apr 2006, 19:19 (Ref:1573369)   #64
Alwaysfirst
Veteran

United Kingdom
The rural idyl.
Alwaysfirst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Knowsley I just love your Bourdais design lol! Best one so far by a mile!

RIP Marco Simoncelli, 1987-2011. 2008 250cc champion
Old 7 Apr 2006, 21:49 (Ref:1573472)   #65
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Why thank you!
Old 7 Apr 2006, 22:20 (Ref:1573507)   #66
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Indeed its hard not to!
Old 10 Apr 2006, 09:50 (Ref:1575362)   #67
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At the moment I'm working on a GP Masters car from the reynard Chassis, It wont be an exact diagram of the car, but I'll try to make it as close as possible to the real thing!
Old 10 Apr 2006, 10:04 (Ref:1575382)   #68
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
GP Masters template!

if][/url]
Old 10 Apr 2006, 19:08 (Ref:1577908)   #69
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Domenech Mecagondena Racing PR

Car livery presentation

Domenech Racing unveils its three new and exciting sponsors for 2006. Cacaolat, Voll-Damm and Llet Nostra make it a full Catalan-sponsored effort for the likes of Sébastien Bourdais, Oriol Servià and Nelson Philippe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...bourdais06.jpg

Sébastien Bourdais - #1 Cacaolat Lola Ford

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...philippe06.jpg

Nelson Philippe - #9 Llet Nostra en Tetrabrik Lola Ford

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...i/servia06.jpg

Oriol Servià - #17 Voll-Damm Doble Malta Lola Ford

Which one do you like best?
Old 10 Apr 2006, 19:20 (Ref:1577918)   #70
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I like the Cacaolet one best Jordi, very nice indeed.

The Voll-Damm car is nifty.

Don't like the other livery so much....it's like an inverted 1999 Williams!
Old 11 Apr 2006, 13:35 (Ref:1578561)   #71
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
I like the Cacaolet one best Jordi, very nice indeed.

The Voll-Damm car is nifty.

Don't like the other livery so much....it's like an inverted 1999 Williams!
With the Philippe car... I didn't have much ideas so I combined the traditional colors of milk here for whole milk (blue) semi (green) and skimmed (pink)

Not many cars have pink on 'em!
Old 11 Apr 2006, 13:38 (Ref:1578564)   #72
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Ah, I see. Thinking about it, it's quite cool then!

No not many cars have pink on 'em! Just us two it seems!
Old 11 Apr 2006, 15:12 (Ref:1578613)   #73
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1
if][/url]

Very nice to see Nicky.

I think I'll add his '92 Williams F1 livery to that later.....
Old 11 Apr 2006, 15:24 (Ref:1578622)   #74
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
You might have to do some work on taking away those grey bits....
Old 11 Apr 2006, 15:44 (Ref:1578641)   #75
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
What about this....