Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 6 Sep 2015, 15:08 (Ref:3571880)   #26
Rf1 Fan
Veteran

Rf1 Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
But Rowland strikes back! Vaxiviere 2nd after putting up a good fight, with Fantin getting his first podium of the season in 3rd...

Vaxivière lost 5 sec to Rowland in his pit stop.....
Old 6 Sep 2015, 19:37 (Ref:3571953)   #27
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great day at Silverstone today, weather was pretty much perfect and the track action was excellent too

Was sat in the main grandstand opposite the National pits they were using this weekend - seriously, the sound of 20 FR3.5 cars revving and howling before the lights dropped was absolutely amazing, I just love the sound of these cars!

Egor Orudzhev had a terrible start in the Arden car, sort of Kimi-esque from Monza today, which meant Gustav Malja had to take avoiding action pretty quickly. After that, even though there was no big screen nearby, I managed to follow the action pretty well through a combination of the trackside radio and the WSR live timing on my phone (which was helped by a pretty damn perfect 4G signal!)

Once the safety car came in and all the pitstops were done you could visibly see the gap between Stoneman and Fantin closing over the last few laps and, to use a cliché, if the race had been another 3/4 laps longer Dean might just have got past, but still fourth place and the rookie win was a pretty good result after two DNF's in a row.

Rowland is just driving beautifully at the moment and what ever Vaxiviere seems to throw at him, Olly has an answer for it. He has a pretty healthy 36-point lead now, but there are still six races left and 150 points up for grabs so it's not a done deal by any means, but I do think Vaxiviere has got to rely on some bad luck for Rowland whilst also continuing to deliver the goods himself to stand a chance.
Old 6 Sep 2015, 21:00 (Ref:3571971)   #28
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
was it just me who was getting a liiiiiiittle frustrated by the trackside commentary by about 11am on saturday...

surprised to see that the crowd was only 20,000 across the weekend though - it felt like more than that at times.
Old 7 Sep 2015, 02:01 (Ref:3572033)   #29
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pleased with Ellinas' win at FR 3.5 Race 1.
Old 7 Sep 2015, 09:12 (Ref:3572130)   #30
jodi
Racer

United Kingdom
Northants
jodi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
was it just me who was getting a liiiiiiittle frustrated by the trackside commentary by about 11am on saturday...

surprised to see that the crowd was only 20,000 across the weekend though - it felt like more than that at times.
olivier rowland and ben bendicoat. oh and I didn't know toni elias is now in 3.5
Old 7 Sep 2015, 21:54 (Ref:3572278)   #31
p-matt
Veteran

p-matt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did that 2016 calendar ever surface?
Old 7 Sep 2015, 23:13 (Ref:3572292)   #32
WSR Fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
WSR Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not yet - this article suggests it's due out in October, so I guess they will follow with tradition and release it over the final round of the season at Jerez (17/18 October).