Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5 Jan 2012, 19:34 (Ref:3007819)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Funny isn't it?

I came back to it after an absence of pretty much 7 years and thought I'll not be as quick as I used to be. I was no 'alien' even at my best, but reasonably proud of my -33 rank. I decided to try and go green on the HistoricRank and ChallengeRank circuits I was still out on. It took me a week to get Lime Rock and for the last 10 days or so I've been pounding around Imola. I hated Imola back in the days, only then managing a 1.35 (benchmark is approx 1.33.6). I found a reasonable set up (I have many installed) and got down to the high 33's with one 'fluke' lap at 1.33.7, but I kept making the same mistakes. The night before last, just before I went to bed, I installed my 1.27 Monza set up, changed the gearing, and in 5 laps went a hundredth under. Last night I did another dozen laps and got down to 1.33.11. Pribluda was telling me on best sectors I could have done a 32.8.

Off to Keimola now and I shall use the same set up with suitable Keimola gearing.

It is just great fun [boring, boring!] unsurpassed by anything else [/boring, boring!]. When you actually beat a benchmark, the satisfaction is tremendous. And the ability to analyse on GPLRA and upload to GLPRank is great fun too.