Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:05 (Ref:4003875)   #1776
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
radio le mans is never perfect, but we love them for that
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:08 (Ref:4003879)   #1777
otisdog
Rookie

United States
Camano island, Washington
otisdog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm getting Motortrend coverage over directv, not the app.....walked by the tv room and saw it was recording something.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:50 (Ref:4003933)   #1778
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dear God it's bad, just ridiculously bad and makes IMSA tv seem like they have a clue. Time for a break and rlm in my ear. Sorry to anyone who paid for Eurosport
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:54 (Ref:4003937)   #1779
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Ok i did not pay for eurosport but RLM at least makes me feel like i am there rather than sitting on my sofa watching the tv
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:55 (Ref:4003940)   #1780
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Eurosport: The Dallara is based on the Porsche LMP2 car.

lolwat.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:57 (Ref:4003941)   #1781
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Why would anyone listen to their commentary. As I've said before, turn it off and put RLM on.....
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:59 (Ref:4003943)   #1782
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah I temporarily unmuted it when I had a streaming hiccup (my internet connection is not amazing) and heard that beauty. They also think the Aston Martin Hypercar is still a thing lol.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:59 (Ref:4003944)   #1783
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I suppose if you have never been to le mans, RLM might sound strange but it is a big part of le mans and could not watch the race without it to be honest
Old 19 Sep 2020, 13:59 (Ref:4003945)   #1784
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

Why would anyone listen to their commentary. As I've said before, turn it off and put RLM on.....
I did so and had it nicely timed up, but then RLM lost their sound.

As I type, now it's back! Game on!!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:09 (Ref:4003949)   #1785
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was really lucky. RLM and pictures are synced with no effort needed.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:10 (Ref:4003950)   #1786
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Dear God it's bad, just ridiculously bad and makes IMSA tv seem like they have a clue. Time for a break and rlm in my ear. Sorry to anyone who paid for Eurosport
Louise Beckett is much easier on the eyes than Hindy but it matters not in magical world of radio!

And we get Joe Bradley when his mic is on.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:16 (Ref:4003955)   #1787
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is silly.
Attached Thumbnails
530D9C8C-F50C-4789-BA93-3904CD133A82.jpeg  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:20 (Ref:4003960)   #1788
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Good set up, presume RLM on as well
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:22 (Ref:4003962)   #1789
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
This is silly.
But we like it.
Attached Thumbnails
20200919_111912.jpg  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:26 (Ref:4003964)   #1790
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
This is silly.
Very nice! My setup -
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1107.jpeg  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:28 (Ref:4003968)   #1791
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
How cool are we?!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:29 (Ref:4003970)   #1792
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
We get all the girls. Just let me go turn on the LEDs on my keyboard.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:32 (Ref:4003973)   #1793
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:37 (Ref:4003979)   #1794
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Quote:
How cool are we?!

Over the years I've cut the number of screens back, but yes, I have a toy truck front and center.

And see if you can find the Champion Audi signed by one JJ Lehto.

edit - I'm also in a recliner, so I think I win.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:40 (Ref:4003983)   #1795
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:43 (Ref:4003986)   #1796
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
But we like it.
Nicely done!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 14:58 (Ref:4003999)   #1797
hoffman66
Racer

hoffman66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am struggling with Eurosport, the ads are not too bad, but the French director is truly abysmal, just ruins the race with endless replays, you got the job mate, unless you want another one stop showing off and adding to your resume, and show everyone the race please. And pointless interview after pointless interview, I was hoping the Covid thing might prevent this, but I have found over years that French tv coverage of motorsport is far more about interviews than racing, this goes back many years.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 15:08 (Ref:4004005)   #1798
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I've hit the MT onboards of Rebellion and the Toyotas for a bit. Watched several laps of onboard w/ my son (explaining this is the race in Ford v Ferrari). Saw a couple of pitstops with ambient engine / pit noises and Nik & Hindy. Great stuff.

Edit-
Yay - another pit stop for yoda

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 19 Sep 2020 at 15:15.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 15:44 (Ref:4004034)   #1799
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Are the RLM guys at the track? I haven't heard them say, and they will throw it to their pit lane reporters, but are they actually there?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 15:49 (Ref:4004041)   #1800
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Are the RLM guys at the track? I haven't heard them say, and they will throw it to their pit lane reporters, but are they actually there?
No they aren't this year.