Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:04 (Ref:4004059)   #1801
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
No they aren't this year.
None of them are there, or just the pit lane folks aren't there?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:05 (Ref:4004062)   #1802
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
None of them, as far as I can make out. Hindy and Daman are in one place, Jones and Palmer in another and Trussers in Woking (as and when we hear from him).
Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:06 (Ref:4004063)   #1803
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
the commentary team are all in the uk i think
Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:16 (Ref:4004074)   #1804
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Gents. The technowizardry that goes in to all this is quite amazing.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:17 (Ref:4004076)   #1805
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
and a HOORAY from Nik!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:30 (Ref:4004084)   #1806
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I wish the track sounds were a bit louder, I can only faintly hear cars in the background.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:42 (Ref:4004093)   #1807
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I wish the track sounds were a bit louder, I can only faintly hear cars in the background.
Yeah, they come and go, and perhaps are dependent upon whose studio is being used, but agree.

And it went away completely for about 15 mins an hour or so ago.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 16:52 (Ref:4004100)   #1808
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yeah, they come and go, and perhaps are dependent upon whose studio is being used, but agree.

And it went away completely for about 15 mins an hour or so ago.
Yes, we noticed that....
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:21 (Ref:4004130)   #1809
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I'm glad I wasn't just hearing or not hearing things

While I've muted the commentary from ES, I do find the transparent TV graphics much more bearable than the typical U.S. scrolls and invasive graphics.

Now I'll take RLM with me on a walk. Such a pretty day in North Georgia.

Edit - check that. Sunset in 40 mins? I think I'll forgo it for awhile then!!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:23 (Ref:4004132)   #1810
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I guess I'll post my current setup since others were earlier.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:29 (Ref:4004137)   #1811
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Here's ours... 37 Le Mans appearances between us.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8410.JPG  
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:33 (Ref:4004139)   #1812
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I guess I'll post my current setup since others were earlier.
Ayse is in your living room and it looks very similar to mine!! You just need a bigger TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Here's ours... 37 Le Mans appearances between us.....
Nice! Hate that y'all can't be there!

And that appears to be broadrun's long lost cousin on the sofa

Excellent beard, I must say
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:38 (Ref:4004143)   #1813
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Ayse is in your living room and it looks very similar to mine!! You just need a bigger TV

Nice! Hate that y'all can't be there!

And that appears to be broadrun's long lost cousin on the sofa

Excellent beard, I must say
The TV is actually bigger than it looks from that angle, but a bigger one would be good for this, for sure.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:41 (Ref:4004144)   #1814
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Sorry, Ayse. I was taking a stab at the size of joeb's equipment. His built ins are bigger, than mine tho.

Not sure what this all means...

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 19 Sep 2020 at 17:49.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:48 (Ref:4004149)   #1815
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I assumed Joe was famed for the size of his equipment.....
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:51 (Ref:4004152)   #1816
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
They say the camera adds 10 pounds, well in this case the phone pic added 5 ft of distance. Seriously that does make my tv look smaller and me further away than reality. It is a 42" model and I'm only sitting about 8ft away

edit: and i'm in a recliner as well, and the tv in the other room is bigger but i'm letting the family use that one. Well actually it is a neighbor kid sitting on the couch watching netflix, not sure where my fam is

Last edited by joeb; 19 Sep 2020 at 17:59.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 17:54 (Ref:4004156)   #1817
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Right, kid's soccer game time. I'll miss the finish tomorrow for another but oh well...

Quote:
They say the camera adds 10 pounds, well in this case the phone pic added 5 ft of distance. Seriously that does make my tv look smaller and me further away than reality. It is a 42" model and I'm only sitting about 8ft away
The built ins make it look smaller. I went with the max for my space. 55" and I'm 8 ft away but you're correct. It seems like I'm viewing from outside the back door.

Quote:
Old 19 Sep 2020, 19:03 (Ref:4004218)   #1818
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
If that were the case I'd be in a different profession!
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:16 (Ref:4004314)   #1819
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
https://youtu.be/02Q9Kbb6eS8

Eurosport apparently with RLM feed.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:19 (Ref:4004315)   #1820
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
https://youtu.be/02Q9Kbb6eS8

Eurosport apparently with RLM feed.
Now that would have been good earlier, but I can't be bothered to change now...
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:28 (Ref:4004325)   #1821
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
How is everyone else coping, my eyes are beginning to suffer after over 8 hours of staring at the telly and pc screen, this is not like being there where you move around and get some exercise
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:31 (Ref:4004329)   #1822
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Now that would have been good earlier, but I can't be bothered to change now...
It'll get shut down as soon as they find out about it.
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:33 (Ref:4004332)   #1823
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IDEC #28 onboard: vimeo.com/459726002
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:37 (Ref:4004335)   #1824
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Radio Show Limited acting like FOM shut down that stream that combined it with Eurosport pictures.

Who are the guys currently commentating on the official WEC offer?
Old 19 Sep 2020, 20:42 (Ref:4004339)   #1825
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
How is everyone else coping, my eyes are beginning to suffer after over 8 hours of staring at the telly and pc screen, this is not like being there where you move around and get some exercise
Yes, very tired eyes, bordering on sore. I have to get up and wander around every half hour or so.