Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 13 Oct 2003, 11:44 (Ref:749375)   #1
goforit500
Veteran

goforit500 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm Famous, Me.....

Fame At Last......

Just happened to be looking at another thread discussing pit lane safety and Dave Brand had posted a link to a site as representative of the dangers of the pitlane...

Lo & behold, It's Me & my frying Cossie gently barbecuing the pretty new pitlane at Oulton...

http://www.brsccnw.com/brsccteam.htm

Thanks Dave !!

PS - BRSCCNW - Where/Who did you get the pics from ??
Old 13 Oct 2003, 12:27 (Ref:749459)   #2
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Brian, was that taken this year?
Old 13 Oct 2003, 12:31 (Ref:749470)   #3
goforit500
Veteran

goforit500 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That was taken two weeks ago mate.....FInished building the car at 0600 after 10 months out after the big crash the previous year....One session running in and then a fuel rail broke in the second session...... :-(
Old 13 Oct 2003, 12:34 (Ref:749474)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's really bad luck.
Old 13 Oct 2003, 12:36 (Ref:749481)   #5
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Re: I'm Famous, Me.....

Quote:
Originally posted by goforit500
Thanks Dave !!
Happy to help.....I think!

That's scary - I knew it had been a biggy from the powder mark it left, but the photos show just how big it was.
Old 13 Oct 2003, 12:36 (Ref:749482)   #6
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Re: I'm Famous, Me.....

Quote:
Originally posted by goforit500
Fame At Last......
PS - BRSCCNW - Where/Who did you get the pics from ??
I think Alistair would have taken them himself or they would have been taken by brsccnw webmaster Andrew Brewer
Old 13 Oct 2003, 12:40 (Ref:749487)   #7
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I knew you had only recently rebuilt the car. Sorry you have had such a bad time with it. Judging from the amount of extinguishers laying around I assume it was quite badly damaged.
I hope you manage to get back out with it again next year.
Old 13 Oct 2003, 15:38 (Ref:749755)   #8
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
yeh im on there too...course my beutiful face has been on tv too....
Old 13 Oct 2003, 15:40 (Ref:749756)   #9
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
yej...if u wanna find me...im handling the incient at deeps leep...jus look for the short guy....im standing next to him...thats fred!
Old 13 Oct 2003, 15:58 (Ref:749778)   #10
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by ascarracinguk
deeps leep.
Is that anywhere near Deer Leap?
Old 13 Oct 2003, 18:40 (Ref:750049)   #11
BigFella
Rookie

BigFella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Goforit500, the body language speaks volumes, you look like you don't know whether to laugh, cry or kick it!
Old 13 Oct 2003, 19:37 (Ref:750116)   #12
ascarracinguk
Veteran

yeh well everyones sayyying donnnniinnnnngggtonnnn so tthooughhtt i mmigggghtttt gettt myyy owwwnn backSSSSS
Old 13 Oct 2003, 20:41 (Ref:750189)   #13
Dom
Racer

United Kingdom
Rayleigh, Essex
Dom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Bad luck Brian, hope you get it fixed for next season - (the Ginger one must be stopped! )

Last edited by Dom; 13 Oct 2003 at 20:44.
Old 14 Oct 2003, 23:02 (Ref:751500)   #14
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm guilty as the "happy snapper" Alistair and Andrew wouldn't be there on a Test Day.
I was just standing in a Pit Garage, when the fog came down and I just couldn't resist stepping into the Pit Lane to take pikkies of whatever it was.
Hope you get back out soon Brian, without too big a dent in your wallet. Good job - with it being a Test Day - that it happened in the Pits and not out on track!
It's quite ironic that kartingdad's thread which appeared to be knocking marshals {and I admit to backing up early in the thread} led to showing the good, dangerous and valuable job all the marshals do.
In fact, I don't think any of the input to this thread was blatantly knocking the good jobs the Jaffas do, just the mentality of the few.
I speak as an ex committee member of the BMRMC and Marshal of the year in 1969, so I can see it from both sides.
Touchy lot these marshals though!
Old 14 Oct 2003, 23:08 (Ref:751509)   #15
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The kartingdad thread was "Another barmy decision"
Old 17 Oct 2003, 22:38 (Ref:754808)   #16
ascarracinguk
Veteran

wat do you mean touchy lot these marshals????