Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 17 Apr 2016, 17:00 (Ref:3634087)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Chn R3 Result

Hamilton failed to qualify but was allowed to race, resulting in a 24 point maximum penalty. The Mercedes constructor and PU supplier both received 12 point penalties.
This supercedes the 5 place penalty that would have been serveed for the Gearbox changed.

Wehrlein also failed to set a qualifying time and likewise receives a 24 point maximum penalty.The Manor constructor and PU supplier both received 12 point penalties.

Hulkenberg received a 3 place grid penalty, and thus a 3 point penalty and a 2 point penalty to both Force India as constructor and Mercedes PUs.

The winning team for the China round was SuperChilliF1 with 73 points, 5 points clear of Wolf GP on 68points, with Rolling Chicane Racing just one further point behind in third with 67 points.

In the overall
With the win noted above, SuperChilliF1 takes the top spot with 219points, 8 clear of second placed SBF Racing on 211pts with Wolf GP in third with 209 pts.

Driver fantasy points are shown below, if you want to change your drivers, the first change is free, anymore cost 20 points each.
As always changes have to be posted ahead of FP1 of an event for which it's to be counted.
Attached Thumbnails
Chn Race result.jpg   China Scores.jpg   Overall after Chn.jpg  

Drivers after Chn.jpg  
Old 17 Apr 2016, 20:18 (Ref:3634188)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Not sure why you have my team (for sure) down as having a driver replacement. I guess that should be against someone else.
Old 17 Apr 2016, 20:57 (Ref:3634202)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah ha, well spotted.

The results aren't effected at all, what's happened is that the sorting of the scores didn't expand to pick up the subs as there is was an empty column.

All sorted now
Old 18 Apr 2016, 03:02 (Ref:3634277)   #4
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Woohoo, able to pick both drivers that didn't qual...
Old 18 Apr 2016, 14:26 (Ref:3634455)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
on the back of Nico's incredibly strong start, team SuperChilli with the early flyaway season lead!