Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 19 Feb 2007, 11:24 (Ref:1845407)   #51
Motormouth
Racer

Ireland
Motormouth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
So what on earth was going on with you in RallyX 2 Leo?

You ok?
I'm a bit stiff today to be honest. Guy spun in front of me and collected me as I went by. Huge impact. The car got to the finish though. Doesn't look too healthy now though. The qtr panel is shoved in so far, you can stand on the back wheel without touchibg the bodywork!!
Suppose I should have known better than to wear a T shirt with "CARNAGE" written on it!!
Old 19 Feb 2007, 13:27 (Ref:1845512)   #52
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Um... he might have spun in front of you the first time, but that doesn't explain your ballet under yellows on the next lap dear......

Did you see me waving to you?
Old 19 Feb 2007, 13:51 (Ref:1845531)   #53
Roundy Mooney
Veteran

Ireland
Roundy Mooney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
Um... he might have spun in front of you the first time, but that doesn't explain your ballet under yellows on the next lap dear......

Did you see me waving to you?
Should have been Red
Old 19 Feb 2007, 14:16 (Ref:1845538)   #54
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
For the 2 car in RallyX 2? Nope. I actually considered requesting one but after Leo drove away, the car that was left was well away from the racing line.

As for the waving, I waved to him on a different spin he had just before hole in the hedge
Old 19 Feb 2007, 14:53 (Ref:1845555)   #55
Roundy Mooney
Veteran

Ireland
Roundy Mooney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fishbournes car was Directly on the racing line !!!. Ask any of the drivers in that heat. If it wasn't on the racing line why did Leo nearly hit it again on the second lap and it was also a contributing factor in the 106 rolling.
Old 19 Feb 2007, 15:57 (Ref:1845596)   #56
Motormouth
Racer

Ireland
Have to agree. It was right on the racing line........ Couldn't believe it when it was still there. I thought I was going to finish the job on the second go!!!
Old 19 Feb 2007, 17:28 (Ref:1845641)   #57
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland

I composed several replies to this - and finally I thought frankly, I can't be arsed.

I called it as I saw it. I stand by the decision and I don't have any problem with that.

If you don't like it, fine - make a complaint either to the organising club or the marshals club. I can provide you with contact details for either of them if you want to PM me.
Old 19 Feb 2007, 18:20 (Ref:1845671)   #58
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
BOY BLUNDER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello everyone the BB n the UDB had a great weekend,there was two drivers of the day in my eye 1st,Ben Powers in the ka,he drove the socks off that car,for him to keep a certin blue nova behind him in the super modified final,well done ben.2nd, was young Samantha Thom she absolutely drove her car excellent well done for her win aswell.Well done to those to young drivers.
Old 20 Feb 2007, 08:39 (Ref:1846154)   #59
p14geu
Rookie

England
Wexford
p14geu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im going to have to stop agreeing with you all the time soon BB, but have to agree thoroughly, Samantha was superb in her Mini, really put the pressure on Nesbitt Jnr, which from where I was stood looked like the main reason why he crashed in the final as he really didn't want to be beaten by her. She definitely wins the most ballsy play of the day award, when she was coming onto the final straight, determined to get past Nesbitt Jnr. but ended up losing it onto the grass....as you will see below.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...7/PICT0159.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...7/PICT0163.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...7/PICT0192.jpg

[Mod] Please do not post oversized images. See FAQs. Images repalced with urls.[/Mod]

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 20 Feb 2007 at 12:01.

Peter
Old 20 Feb 2007, 09:32 (Ref:1846215)   #60
Ben Power
Rookie

Ben Power should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would like to say well done to samantha too. I would tip her as the main competition in the british this year! and thanks to boy blunder for your comment.

Last edited by Ben Power; 20 Feb 2007 at 09:35.
Old 20 Feb 2007, 12:00 (Ref:1846344)   #61
Motormouth
Racer

Ireland
Yeah big time!! As I said at the prizegiving, remember her name........
Loadsa pace AND racecraft. Great to watch too. That Junior class has great potential, although I think as some of the other cars come out and get developed, the Minis may meet their match.....
Agree/Disagree Anyone???
Old 20 Feb 2007, 18:23 (Ref:1846639)   #62
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
Hey ben your welcome,all i can say im looking forward to see you and Dave Bellaby have some good battles,friendley of course,roll on easter monday,and big welcome to ten-tenths.
Old 20 Feb 2007, 18:28 (Ref:1846644)   #63
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
Sorry Motormouth will have to disagree with you there,after watching the juniors on sunday,i dont think that the minis will be beaton for a long time to come.