Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23 Jun 2001, 01:01 (Ref:108470)   #1
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Winning Cars...NOT!

i promised i aint gonna thread in the Anti-Schuey post...but saw something that i would like to ask.

I heard somebody say that Michael Schumacher has never proven himself as he had ever winning cars...

And whoever that is seriously think that the 96 Ferrari and 92 Benetton is a winning car? Being 3rd in the championship doesnt equate that it is a winning car, for christ sake! Williams in 2000 is 3rd...did they win anything?? And RALF AND JENSON were widely praised as excellent drivers...no?

Before MS joined Ferrari...how many races did Ferrari win in the past decade? I do not think that Michael "that not so great" is so lucky as to join Ferrari at the same time as Ferrari suddenly decides to build a "winning car" after 21 years. And how many established racers had attempted to win the WDC for Ferrari before Michael?

If Michael never proves himself just because the car he drove had won races and so he is driving a winning car which thus gives him the good result...using this very argument...NO OTHER DRIVERS HAD EVER PROVEN THEMSELVES... And i guess David must be the worst driver on the grid and the most unproven one i suppose... Despite having the best car at his disposal in all bar '96, his equipment record is far greater than Michael's...yet look at his record...i always thought his record is respectable...but after hearing all... i just realise how pathetic it is.

Furthermore, i think i prefer to agree with the likes of Frank Williams, Ross, Jean and the likes...i'm glad what i see is similar to what they have in mind too...that we see Michael until now being still the best F1 driver of this generation.

And before i am charged for anything...i would just say "Michael did wrong in 97...nobody denied it...nobody said it was correct...but it is a fact that he is the best on the current grid DESPITE (and not "because of") what he had done in 94 and 97. And i see that different people likes different drivers...i like Schumacher and is pleased with what he had done so far...you like your own, and perhaps...you can spend some time in Church instead of condemning Schumacher, pray that your beloved driver can beat MS in the statistic stakes..."
...let not Schumacher spoil the party this weekend...so lets watch the next race happily...

Cheers!

note: dont mind if theres plenty of typo mistakes here...me aint check what i typed ....