Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give this year's Brazilian Grand Prix?
10 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 15 30.61%
7 15 30.61%
6 10 20.41%
5 5 10.20%
4 1 2.04%
3 1 2.04%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Mark Webber 2 4.08%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11 Nov 2014, 12:03 (Ref:3473652)   #26
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I can't believe people are giving this an 8?!

Apart from, Hamilton chasing down Rosberg and a brief scrap between the Ferrari and Red Bulls (or any of them in isolation) naff all else happened did it
I agree. I was disappointed there was nothing like the Bahrain scrap between Lewis and Nico, and no really long battles elsewhere. All strategy and mileage. I left me completely underwhelmed.
I got off the couch thinking it was a 2 ..... but gave it a bit more because I thought I might be being a little harsh.
Old 17 Nov 2014, 12:52 (Ref:3475769)   #27
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Average. Disappointing for Interlagos. 5 for me.
Old 17 Nov 2014, 23:15 (Ref:3475963)   #28
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
6 - Interlagos a great track, but Rosberg won. No free icecream this weekend.
Old 17 Nov 2014, 23:44 (Ref:3475973)   #29
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
6 - Interlagos a great track, but Rosberg won. No free icecream this weekend.
With a top track temp of 55º, Kimi probably ate it all.