Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 Nov 2018, 20:08 (Ref:3865836)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2018 Official Fantasy Results

Over the course of this season two of the Team Principals have been sanctioned by the Moderators and admins of the host Forums. The results of this is that their scores from point in the season when these sanctions occured will be removed.

This means that the final results of the 2018 fantasy competition are as follows.

1st.
Rolling Chance Racing
Team Principal : Dave_G
Total points : 1526

2nd.
Mercedes Snowman F1
Team Principal: Steve_r
Team Total: 1519

3rd.
Team Foggy Notion
Team Principal: Tony Vandervell
Team Total : 1489

Congratulations to the our winner and those on the podium.

The results of the unofficial season long qualification & race competitions are shown below together with the full and final overall table of the 2018 Fantasy Year.

Final Qually.jpg. Final Race.jpg

E21 Final Overall.jpg

My thanks as always goes to those who have taken the time to participate this season, I hope you have done better than last season, and if not there is always next year

2019 has some new young, and returning older drivers, being shuffled around the teams, together with new aero regulations and constructors changing power unit providers. It should be interesting...

The Fantasy competition will return around the time of the Preseason testing...have a great off season and again many thanks.

Al
ScotsBrutesFan

Old 25 Nov 2018, 22:13 (Ref:3865862)   #2
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Great effort running this SBF, looking forward to a better year from my garage next year.
Old 26 Nov 2018, 09:16 (Ref:3865988)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Many Thanks for running this. The efforts are greatly appreciated here.
Old 26 Nov 2018, 09:40 (Ref:3865991)   #4
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks for all the effort you put in on this SBF. This year I decided to make everyone else look good , which I seem to have managed successfully. With a big shake-up in the driver line-ups for 2019 and RBR's engine swap, I'm looking forward to next year already.
Old 26 Nov 2018, 10:30 (Ref:3866015)   #5
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Great job as always. Many thanks for running this.

Well done to the winner. Second place for me!
Old 26 Nov 2018, 14:01 (Ref:3866064)   #6
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What?! I'm a little surprised -- I feel kind of like I backed into that, but I'll take it!

Heaps of thanks to SBF for running this again. This was fun. I can't wait for next year!
Old 27 Nov 2018, 05:45 (Ref:3866254)   #7
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Principal driver upside down in the barriers on fire pretty much summed up the Sheep Chasers year..
Thank you for your efforts SBF..
Old 27 Nov 2018, 11:23 (Ref:3866303)   #8
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, we won the first race and the last... if only our engines hadn't blown so many times in between! Quite a surprise to sneak onto the podium at the end.

Cheers to SBF for running the show; looking forward to next year's contest.
Old 27 Nov 2018, 16:18 (Ref:3866355)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congrats to the winners!

thank you very much for running this again SBF! as always enjoy all the great tables you provide and the work that you put in!

however it is is with sadness that i must report SuperChilliF1 has fired me due to gross mismanagement and will now be selling all of its assets to a new entity whose name has not yet been decided!

see you all in next years competition!
Old 27 Nov 2018, 16:49 (Ref:3866369)   #10
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post

however it is is with sadness that i must report SuperChilliF1 has fired me due to gross mismanagement and will now be selling all of its assets to a new entity whose name has not yet been decided!

see you all in next years competition!
Competing dot Super Chilli F1?
Old 27 Nov 2018, 18:26 (Ref:3866396)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Chilli McChilliFace F1 is the early favorite for 2019.
Old 27 Nov 2018, 20:46 (Ref:3866423)   #12
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was thinking Chilli-con-CARnage Racing.
Old 27 Nov 2018, 21:27 (Ref:3866438)   #13
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
haha thats a good one!

im probably going to spend an embarrassing amount of time this off season thinking about it!
Old 30 Nov 2018, 15:42 (Ref:3867032)   #14
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for all the hard work, that goes into this.

Goblin Target Racing came fourth. That's the best result we've ever had and that was without playing any Jokers or driver substitutions, so well pleased.