Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 25 Jan 2018, 12:18 (Ref:3794939)   #51
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I've been busy preparing for my annual trip to Bathurst 12hr so I keep on forgetting this is on THIS weekend.

Starts 5.30am Sunday morning locally so I know what Im doing Sunday (in between packing the car for Bathurst as Im leaving Monday).

This should be an awesome race in all classes and the beauty is there's so many different cars that could win in any class that picking a winner is just impossible.
Everything about this outside of "530 am Sunday" sounds lovely.

Enjoy the mountain after watching the beach!
Old 25 Jan 2018, 14:28 (Ref:3794960)   #52
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're Green for 2018!!
Old 25 Jan 2018, 14:37 (Ref:3794961)   #53
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
We're Green for 2018!!

I thought it started at 930 - seems we are 15 mins in and have the 1st red flag of the season

edit - got the alt timing link? mine is showing to be "offline"....
Old 25 Jan 2018, 14:47 (Ref:3794963)   #54
GriffM3
Racer

United States
Houston, TX
GriffM3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone know what is going on with the BMW #24? Still has not been on track during this practice session.
Old 25 Jan 2018, 14:54 (Ref:3794966)   #55
GriffM3
Racer

United States
Houston, TX
GriffM3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffM3 View Post
Anyone know what is going on with the BMW #24? Still has not been on track during this practice session.
Nevermind just heard on Radio Lemans the #24 already has a mechanical issue and is in the garage getting worked on...geez did BMW build junk again?
Old 25 Jan 2018, 14:56 (Ref:3794968)   #56
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post

I thought it started at 930 - seems we are 15 mins in and have the 1st red flag of the season

http://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/imsa/
Old 25 Jan 2018, 15:01 (Ref:3794969)   #57
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

http://theracingline.net/timing/
Old 25 Jan 2018, 15:03 (Ref:3794970)   #58
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Thanks, chaps

Still no times from 24 BMW and 62 Ferrari.

Damn, there's a lot of P cars!
Old 25 Jan 2018, 15:04 (Ref:3794971)   #59
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Best timing/scoring:

http://livescoring.us/2018/imsa01/index.php
Old 25 Jan 2018, 15:16 (Ref:3794973)   #60
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I didn't realize there were so many timing options!

Mazda to the front!
Old 25 Jan 2018, 15:25 (Ref:3794976)   #61
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I didn't realize there were so many timing options!

Mazda to the front!
Too many!

By .007!
Old 25 Jan 2018, 15:30 (Ref:3794980)   #62
PointDSM
Racer

United States
Wisconsin
PointDSM is a back marker
Risi gets out at the end of session and immediately jumps to P2, well done. Top 13 in Prototype within a second...
Old 25 Jan 2018, 16:32 (Ref:3795000)   #63
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are IMSA showing this live in the Uk?
Old 25 Jan 2018, 16:36 (Ref:3795001)   #64
knighty
Veteran

England
Essex
knighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridknighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looks good so far, but dont get too carried away, this is just a test session, and not qualifying.......looks to me that Penske have something in their back pocket that they havent shown yet.

the the restrictor reduction has slowed the Caddys perfectly by about 0.5 seconds, and the little boost and rpm leg-up for Mazda moved them forwards a few tenths too.

But Penske look suspicious to me........probably Nissan too......Hmm, only qualifying will tell the full situation.
Old 25 Jan 2018, 16:37 (Ref:3795003)   #65
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Should be. IMSAtv international. https://www.imsa.com/how-watch/international-coverage

Starts with quali. No practice sessions for anyone, it appears , unfortunately.
Old 25 Jan 2018, 16:48 (Ref:3795009)   #66
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Should be. IMSAtv international. https://www.imsa.com/how-watch/international-coverage

Starts with quali. No practice sessions for anyone, it appears , unfortunately.
Many thanks
Old 25 Jan 2018, 19:16 (Ref:3795060)   #67
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
2nd practice is live.

Thought I'd bump the Fantasy Racing thread again here. Still time to enter.

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...59#post3795059
Old 25 Jan 2018, 19:51 (Ref:3795070)   #68
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
2nd practice is live.
Crap. I missed the whole thing. Thanks work!

I got a reminder for quali, which we can actually view in sound AND vision. Getting stoked. Wish I was working from home, so I could enjoy a
Old 25 Jan 2018, 19:59 (Ref:3795073)   #69
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Online and a few hours on Eurosport.
Old 25 Jan 2018, 20:53 (Ref:3795092)   #70
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I see the IMSA live stream is off to "roaring" start.

I had to go to radiolemans to get it to function. Perhaps its just me?
Old 25 Jan 2018, 20:54 (Ref:3795093)   #71
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
imsa.tv once again hasn't put the stream up, altough the feed already exists.

http://www.radiolemans.co/imsa-live-video-stream/
or
https://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.c...ans/index.html

Direct link for external players: https://imsamulti-i.akamaihd.net/hls...master_07.m3u8
Old 25 Jan 2018, 20:57 (Ref:3795098)   #72
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Something about hearing Hindhaugh warms my heart.
Old 25 Jan 2018, 21:02 (Ref:3795100)   #73
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No engine sounds?
Old 25 Jan 2018, 21:03 (Ref:3795101)   #74
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Something about hearing Hindhaugh warms my heart.
Yes indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
imsa.tv once again hasn't put the stream up, altough the feed already exists.

http://www.radiolemans.co/imsa-live-video-stream/
or
https://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.c...ans/index.html

Direct link for external players: https://imsamulti-i.akamaihd.net/hls...master_07.m3u8
Cheers as always, deggis! The RLM stream is working great right now *knocking on wood*
Old 25 Jan 2018, 21:03 (Ref:3795102)   #75
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
...And it's frozen... Good start?...